Chapter 10: Stomach Bug (Part 7)

Anne's POV: " Right now I am at my son Ashton's house letting him lay on my lap while I rub his back when I get a call from my daughter about my son Harry. "

Anne: " Hello, Harry. " she says on the phone.

Harry: " Mom. " he says on the phone in tears.

Anne: " Sweetie, what's wrong? " she asks feeling concerned.

Harry: " My throat hurts so bad. " he says crying.

Anne: " Does it hurt to swallow? " she asks a crying son on the phone.

Harry: " Yes and I'm extremely tired. " he says on the phone still crying.

Anne: " Do you have a headache? " she asks her son.

Harry: " Yes. " he says crying still.

Anne: " Calm down, how about you go and lay down and I will see you soon. " she says to her son.

Harry: " Okay. " he says sniffing.

Anne: " Love you. " she says on the phone.

Harry: " Love you too. " he says on the phone.

Anne: " Give the phone back to your sister. " she says on the phone.

Harry: " Okay. " he says on the phone before handing it back to his sister.

Lauren: " Hello. " she says on the phone.

Anne: " Sweetie, I sent Harry back to bed. " she says on the phone.

Lauren: " Okay, do you want me to stay with him until you get home? " she says on the phone.

Anne: " Yes, I was just about to ask you to. " she says on the phone.

Lauren: " Okay. " she says on the phone while walking into her brother's room.

Anne: " I'm leaving Ashton's house right now. " she says on the phone while putting her coat on, her shoes, and grabbing her keys.

Lauren: " Okay, see you soon. " she says on the phone.

Anne: " See you soon. " she replies before finally saying bye.

Lauren: " Bye. " she says to her mom before hanging up.

Anne: " Bye, love you. " she says before hanging up.

Lauren: " Love you too. " she says hanging up.

~ End of phone call ~

Ashton: " Mom, where are you going? " he asks sleepily hoping his mom wasn't going to get a drink.

Anne: " I'm going home, Harry isn't feeling good. " she says to her son.

Ashton: " Are you sure? " he asks his mom being aware of what his mom used to battle with.

Anne: " Yes, I'm sure; believe me. " she says to Ashton kissing him on the cheek.

Ashton: " Okay, I'm trusting you. " he says before getting up to throw up again.

Anne: " I promised you that I wouldn't go back. " she says with her hand on the doorknob after unlocking the door.

Ashton gives his mom a thumbs up and a wave because he was throwing up.

Anne: " Feel better sweetheart. " she says opening the door locking the bottom lock and closing the door. Getting in her car and driving off, honking the horn, and waving bye to Lola.

Lola: " Are you doing, okay? " she says to her boyfriend.

Ashton: " Yes. " he says before starting to dry heave.