Chapter 7: Stomach Bug ( Part 4)

Lola: " Ashton are you doing okay? " she says calling from outside of the bathroom door.

Ashton: " Lola, I am not feeling good. " he calls from inside of the bathroom.

Lola: " What's wrong? " she says walking into the bathroom and seeing the mess.

Ashton: " Sorry about the bathroom. " he says vomiting again getting it everywhere.

Lola: "It's fine. " she says to her boyfriend.

Ashton: " I am just making a bigger mess for you. " he says looking at the bathroom floor and at himself.

Lola: " Oh my goodness, baby you look like you are about to pass out. " she says looking at her boyfriend.

Ashton: " I feel really dizzy. " he says to his girlfriend.

Lola: " Hey, sir. " she says to their Manager.

Manager: " What is it? " he asks feeling frustrated.

Lola: " Ashton is feeling worse and I think that he should rest. " she says to their manager.

Manager: " Are you serious? " he says getting pissed.

Lola: " Yes. " she says getting extremely frustrated.

Manager: " What's the big deal?!? " he exclaimed.

Lola: " The big deal is that he won't stop throwing up or having diarrhea and he looks like he is about to pass out. " she yells at their manager feeling just as angry.

Luke: " We told you that he needed to rest but you insisted on having him on video chat so he could be a part of the meeting. " he adds feeling angry as well.

Calum: " We're really worried about him. " he adds as well.

Michael: " He needs to rest and focus on getting better. " he adds with his arms folded.

Ashton: " Lola. " he says getting dizzier and dizzier.

Lola: " Ashton. " she says rushing to him and trying to get him to stay conscious.

Luke: " Lola what's wrong? " he says his best friend's girlfriend.

Lola: " Luke, Ashton is starting to lose consciousness. " she says panicking.

Calum: " Now you see why we wanted Ashton to rest. " he says with frustration evident in his voice.

Lola: " Stay with me Ashton. " she says still trying to get her boyfriend to stay conscious.

Michael: " Has Ashton had anything since the last time he ate or drank. " he asked Lola.

Lola: " Not that I know of. " she says to Mikey.

Calum: " He could be dehydrated. " he says to Lola.

Lola: " Really? " she asked Calum.

Calum: " Yeah. " he says to Lola.

Luke: " You need to get some fluids in him because he is extremely dehydrated from all of the vomiting and diarrhea. " he tells Lola.

Ashton: " Lola, grab my Gatorade now and hurry. " he says starting to see little black specs.

Lola: " Okay. " she says grabbing his Gatorade from the table and running back in the bathroom and handing it to him.

Ashton: " Thanks. " he says to his girlfriend grabbing the bottle, opening it, and taking small long sips.

Lola: " Feeling any better? " she asked her boyfriend.

Ashton: " I am not dizzy anymore and the little black specs are gone but other than that I still feel lousy. " he says to his girlfriend.

Luke: " You were definitely dehydrated. " he says to Ashton.

Ashton: " Butterfly." he says to his girlfriend Lola.

Lola: " Yes, Teddy Bear. " she says to her boyfriend Ashton.

Ashton: " Can I finish handling my business? " he asked his girlfriend Lola.

Lola: " Yes, make sure you take a shower and get out of your vomit-covered clothes. " she says to her boyfriend Ashton.

Ashton: " Okay, I will. " he says to his girlfriend Lola.

Lola: " Here is a bag to put your clothes in. " she says handing him a plastic shopping bag and leaving the bathroom.

Ashton: " Thanks. " he says pushing the bathroom door closed.

Luke: " Paul, what's up? " he asked his manager.

Paul: " That was my Wife Kristina, I have to go pick up my Daughter Grace from school early. " he says grabbing his things.

Calum: " Is Grace okay? " he asked his manager.

Paul: " No, she threw up at school. " he says to Calum.

Michael: " Is she sick? " he asked Paul their Manager.

Paul: " Yes, Stomach bug. " he says to Mikey.

Ashton: " So the meeting is over? " he asked his manager.

Paul: " Yes, I'm afraid so. " he says to Ashton.

Ashton: " Okay. " he says to Paul.

Paul: " Get some rest, you need to be feeling better before you guys release another Single from Calm. " he says grabbing his jacket and keys to his car.

Ashton: " Well, thanks. " he says to Paul.

Paul: " Your welcome, meeting is over. " he says to the guys and walks out of the door.

Luke: " We'll let you go now. " he says to Ashton.

Calum: " Feel better soon Ash. " he says to Ashton.

Michael: " Yeah, feel better soon and get some rest. " he says to his friend Ashton.

Ashton: " Thanks guys. " he says to the guys.

Luke: " Your welcome Ash, please get better. " he says to Ashton before he hangs up.

Ashton: " I will Luke, don't worry. " he says to Luke.

Luke, Calum, and Michael: " Bye Ash. " they all say together.

Ashton: " Bye guys. " he says back and hangs up.

Lola: " So, the meeting is finally over. " she says to Ashton.

Ashton: " Yes. " he says kissing Lola on the Cheek.

Lola: " Ashton, shower. " she says to her boyfriend.

Ashton: " Babe, I'm going. " he says walking upstairs to his master bedroom and heading to the bathroom to take a shower.

Lola: " Time for me to clean up and disinfect the bathroom. " she says to herself out loud and then grabbing some rubber gloves, A bucket, cleaning products, the mop, and the Lysol.

Ashton's POV: " The meeting is finally over and I am extremely glad, our manager Paul is such a pain in the Ass, he gets on our nerves all the time and he never gives a crap about us needing time off; he definitely doesn't give a care about us either when one of us gets sick and need to rest. "

Lola's POV: " I sent Ashton upstairs so he could take a shower and so I could clean up and Disinfect the bathroom.

Ashton: " Time for a shower." he says to himself out loud and takes everything off and climbing in the shower after putting his dirty clothes in the plastic bag that Lola gave him.

Lola's pov: " I am downstairs cleaning up in the bathroom when I hear Ashton singing in the shower and the doorbell ring indicating that someone was at the front door to our house. "