Chapter 6: Stomach Bug (Part 3)

Lola's POV: " While I was walking by my boyfriend Ashton, I noticed that he had his Gatorade bottle on his forehead, so I decided to go back and feel his forehead for a fever, and when I did he was burning up. "

Lola: " Ashton, what's going on? " she asked her boyfriend.

Ashton: " Nothing much, I'm just hot. " he says to Lola.

Lola: " Can I feel your forehead? " she asked her boyfriend.

Ashton: " Sure. " he says to his girlfriend, sitting up.

Luke: " Hey Lola. " he says on Skype.

Lola: " Hey Luke. "  she says back.

Calum: " How are you? " he says to Lola.

Lola: " I am doing okay, just taking care of Ashton. " she says to Calum.

Michael: " He said that he felt horrible. " he says to Lola.

Lola: " He does, hey Michael how are you? " she says to Mikey.

Michael: " Hey Lola, I am doing good. " he says to Lola.

Lola: " Face me. " she says to Ashton.

Ashton: " Okay. " he says to Lola, facing her.

When Lola puts her hand on Ashton's forehead she feels heat radiating from his body.

Lola: " Baby, you're burning up. " she says taking her hand off of his forehead and going in the bathroom drawer grabbing the thermometer to take his temperature.

Ashton: " I am? " he asks his girlfriend Lola.

Lola: " Yes, you are. " she says to her boyfriend before getting the thermometer from the bathroom drawer.

Ashton: " Okay. " he says to Lola and lies back down on the sectional.

Lola: " Baby I'm back. " she says walking into the living room with the thermometer in her hand.

Ashton: " Okay. " he says sitting up and letting his girlfriend put the tip of the thermometer in his mouth.

Lola: " Thanks. " she says feeling glad that she didn't have to fight with Ashton.

Manager: " Good morning. " he says to his clients.

Luke: " Morning. " he says to his Manager.

Calum: " Hello. " he says to their Manager and rolling his eyes later.

Michael: " Hey. " he says to their manager.

While Ashton is waiting for the thermometer to beep and Lola to take the thermometer out of his mouth, he waves at his Manager saying hello.

Manager: " Hello. " he says to Ashton feeling pissed that he wasn't here physically at the office.

When the thermometer beeps three times, Lola comes back in the room to take the thermometer out of her boyfriend's mouth and looks at the numbers on the screen, and sighs.

Lola: " 101.0°F. " she reads the thermometer and then disinfects the tip of the thermometer.

Ashton: " Babe, what's wrong? " he asks his girlfriend Lola after seeing the look on her face.

Lola: " Baby, you have a fever. " she says to her boyfriend.

Ashton: " I do. " he asks his girlfriend.

Lola: " Yes. " she says to her boyfriend.

Luke: " Dude, that sucks. " he says while he is on video chat with Ashton.

Manager: " Enough talking, it's time for the meeting. " he says to Luke.

Luke: " Okay. " he says feeling kind of annoyed and rolling his eyes.

Manager: " First things first. " he says to the guys.

Calum: " Okay. " he says to their manager.

Manager: " Your single Easier was a hit and is number one on the billboard 200 chart and is the number one hit song on the summer hits chart. " he says with a big smile on his face.

Michael: " That's totally awesome." he says also smiling.

Ashton: " That is incredible. " he says feeling proud of the band.

Manager: " Next, is that I think that it's time to release another single from the album. " he says to the band.

Ashton: " Okay. " he says to their manager, starting to rub at his stomach again.

Lola: " Teddy bear, what's wrong? " she asks her boyfriend Ashton noticing that he was rubbing his stomach.

Ashton: " Cupcake, my stomach hurts and it hurts bad. " he says to his girlfriend laying down on the sectional.

Manager: " We also need to talk about your album Calm. " he says to the guys.

Luke: " Okay. " he says to their manager.

Manager: " You guys really need to pick a date to release the album. " he says to the guys.

Michael: " We know that but we are not sure on a date yet. " he says to their manager.

While the meeting is still going, Ashton immediately sits up feeling his stomach contract.

Luke: " Ashton, you okay? " he asks his bandmate.

Ashton: " Not really, I feel like I might throw up again. " he says taking deep breaths.

Michael: " Do you need a minute? " he asks his friend Ashton.

Ashton nods

Ashton: " Please excuse me. " he says to their manager and makes his way to the bathroom.

Manager: " Okay. " he says to Ashton and continues to talk to the other three.

When Ashton gets to the bathroom he closes the door and puts his head over the toilet gagging.

Lola: " Teddy bear are you okay. " she says knocking on the bathroom door.

Ashton groans

Ashton: " No. " he says, feeling his stomach contract painfully sending him over the toilet bowl spewing; everything that was in his stomach reappearing in the toilet bowl.

Lola: " I'm coming in. " she says opening the bathroom door and walking in to rub her boyfriend's back as he threw up.

Manager: " What's going on? " he asks.

Luke: " Ashton, is throwing up. " he says to their manager.

Michael: " He's sick with the stomach bug. " he says to their manager.

Manager: " Really? " he asks.

Calum: " Yeah. " he says to their manager.

Lola: " Your okay. " she says rubbing his back and saying soothing words to him.

Ashton: " Ugh. " he groans again followed by a 3 round of throwing up.

Lola: "It's okay, your okay. " she says to him continuing to rub his back.

Ashton: " Ugh. " he groans again, feeling his stomach bubble all of a sudden.

Lola: " I will let your manager know that you might be in the bathroom for a while.

Ashton: " Thanks. " he says getting up from the floor and sitting on the toilet after pulling his bottoms down.

Lola: " I am so sorry but Ashton is going to be in the bathroom for a while. " she says to his manager and his friends.

Manager: " Really? " the manager says feeling a bit frustrated.

Lola: " Yes, he has diarrhea. " she says to the manager and his friends.

Manager: " Wow. " he says to Ashton's girlfriend.

Ashton is still in the bathroom sitting on the toilet having diarrhea when he gets dizzy causing him to throw up again getting it on himself and the bathroom floor.