Chapter 5: Stomach Bug ( Part 2)

Ashton's Pov: " When I was finally finished handling my business in the bathroom, I went back into the living room and laid down on the sectional and waited for Lola to come in with some stomach soothers and ginger ale. "

Lola: " Here you go, baby. " She says to her boyfriend.

Ashton: " Thanks, babe. " He says to Lola before eating a little bit of his breakfast and then taking the pills that his girlfriend left for him and going to sleep.

Lola: " Ashton, your shivering. " she says to her boyfriend noticing what was happening and putting a warm fuzzy blanket on top of his body.

While Ashton was sleeping on the sectional in the living room, his phone rings letting him know that he had a phone call.

Ashton: " What the hell! " he says grabbing his phone and answering it after the fifth ring.

Luke: " Hello. " he says on the phone.

Ashton: " Hey, what the hell do you want? " he says feeling grouchy.

Luke: " Dude, breathe. " he says on the phone.

Ashton: " Tell me what the hell you want. " he says on the phone.

Luke: " I was just wondering where you were, you were supposed to be here 30 minutes ago for our meeting. " he says on the phone.

Ashton: " I am at home still, woke up feeling really sick this morning. " he says rubbing his stomach.

Luke: " Are you serious? " he says on the phone.

Ashton: " Yes. " he says slowly getting up and walking to the bathroom.

Luke: " What is it? " he asked Ashton on the phone.

Ashton: " Stomach bug. " he says leaning over the toilet.

Luke: " I hear an echo, dude where are you? " he says to Ashton.

Ashton: " I'm in the bathroom, leaning over the toilet. " he says on the phone.

Luke: " Are you about to throw up or something? " he asked Ashton.

Ashton: " Yes, I feel like it. " he says taking deep breaths.

Luke: " Do you want me to call you back? " he asked Ashton.

Ashton: " Yes. " he says to Luke on the phone.

Luke: " Okay. "  he says to Ashton on the phone.

Ashton: " Thanks. " he says on the phone.

Luke: " Your welcome. " he says on the phone.

Ashton: " Bye. " he says on the phone before starting to gag.

Luke: " Bye. " he says on the phone and hangs up.

Lola: " Baby are you okay in there? " she asked after hearing Ashton gag.

Ashton: " Babe, I am fine. " he shouts from the bathroom.

Lola: " Are you sure? " she shouts back.

Ashton: " Yes. " he shouts back, before gagging again.

Ashton's POV: " I am in the bathroom, leaning over the toilet throwing up again; my stomach hurts and I feel like Shit right now. "

Lola: " Are you throwing up again? " she asked her boyfriend while knocking on the bathroom door.

Ashton: " Yes. " he says before going back to throwing up in the toilet.

Lola: " Do you need anything? " she asked her boyfriend.

Ashton: " Not that I know of. " he says to his girlfriend.

Lola: " Okay. " she says to her boyfriend and goes back to what she was doing.

While Ashton is still in the bathroom throwing up in the toilet, his phone rings letting him know that he has a call.

Ashton: " Hello. " He answers the phone throwing up after.

Luke: " Hey. " he says on the phone.

Ashton: " Luke, this is a really bad time to be calling me. " he says to Luke vomiting in the toilet again.

Luke: " Dude you sound horrible. " he says on the phone.

Ashton: " Gee thanks. " he says sarcastically.

Luke: " Well, I spoke to the manager and he is very pissed. " he says to Ashton.

Ashton: " As usual, I can't help that I ended up sick with the stomach bug today; so he needs to get that stick out of his Ass. " he says feeling very frustrated.

Luke: " I told him that you couldn't help that you ended up sick with the stomach bug today but he didn't give a care clearly. " he says also feeling frustrated.

Ashton: " Let me guess, he insisted that you call me and put me on speaker so I could still be a part of the meeting. " he says to Luke, being surprised that he didn't throw up again.

Luke: " Yes, I told him that we shouldn't disturb you and let you rest and get better but he discarded the thought and had me call you. " he says rolling his eyes.

Ashton: " Hang on. " he says putting his phone down on the counter in the bathroom and flushing the toilet.

Luke: " You there. " he asked Ashton on the phone.

Ashton: " Yes. " he says replying to Luke on the phone and then walking back to the sectional and wrapping the fuzzy blanket around him.

Luke: " Great, now our Manager what's you on video chat. " he says frustrated again and rolling his eyes.

Ashton: " Seriously. " he says frustrated.

Luke: " That is what I said. " he says rolling his eyes for the third time today.

Ashton: " I'm starting up my laptop right now. " he says, pushing the button on his laptop to turn it on and waiting for the login screen to come up.

Luke: " Okay, talk to you soon. " he says on the phone.

Ashton: " You as well. " he says on the phone.

Luke: " Bye. " he says on the phone.

Ashton: " Bye. " he says to Luke, hanging up the phone and logging into his Skype account and pressing Luke's name, and waiting for an answer.

Luke: " Hello. " he says to Ashton after answering his Skype.

Ashton: " Hey guys. " he answers back.

Calum: " Hey Ash. " he says on the video chat.

Ashton: " Hey. " he replies.

Michael: " Hey Irwin, how are you? " he says to Ashton.

Ashton: " Hey Clifford, I am horrible. " he says to Mikey.

Michael: " Really? " he says to Ashton.

Ashton: " Yes, I have been throwing up all day and my stomach has been killing me. " he says to Mikey.

Michael: " Stomach bug? " he asked Ashton.

Ashton: " Yes. " he says to Mikey feeling hot with fever.

Luke: " You look awful. " he says to Ashton.

Ashton: " I know. " he says grabbing his cold Gatorade and putting it on his forehead.

While Lola walked past her boyfriend Ashton, she noticed that he had his Gatorade on his forehead and stopped to see what was wrong.