Chapter 3: Bad Cold (Part 3)

Ashton: " Michael you looked like you had been run over by a car because your migraine was so bad, just like mines." He says to Michael walking out of the room he was in.

Michael: " Hello Ashton. " He says to his bandmate.

Ashton: " Hello. " He replies back to Michael.

Luke: " Feeling any better?" He asked his bandmate, Ashton.

Ashton: " For now. " He says to Luke.

Calum: " That is good." He says to Ashton.

Manager: " Let's go, chop-chop; the songs aren't going to record themselves. " He says to the boys feeling agitated.

-- In the recording booth--

Luke: " Is it easier to stay, is it easier to go I don't wanna know Oh, but I know that I'm never ever gonna change and you know you don't want it any other way. " He sings into the microphone in the booth he is recording in.

While Luke is recording his parts for the song Easier, Ashton goes into a sneezing fit and grabs some tissues to blow his nose with.

Michael: " Bless you. " He says to his bandmate and best friend Ashton.

Ashton: " Thanks. " He says to his bandmate and best friend Michael.

Michael: " No problem. " He says to Ashton.

Calum: " Do you have a cold or something. " He asked his bandmate, Ashton.

Ashton: " Yes and a bad one too. " He says to Calum after he finished blowing his nose.

While Michael and Calum are recording the background vocals to Easier  Ashton starts to feel horrible again.

Luke: " Hey Ash, what's going on? " He asked his bandmate feeling very concerned again.

Ashton: " I am feeling horrible again. " He says to Luke noticing that his throat was sore.

Michael: " Oh my God Ash, what happened to your voice? " He asked his bandmate noticing that he didn't sound like himself.

Ashton: " Sore throat. " He says to his bandmate Michael noticing that he didn't sound like himself.

Calum: " Ashton, your up. " He says to his bandmate, letting him know that it was time for him to record.

Before Ashton walks into the booth he tried to clear his throat and once he walks into the booth and puts his headphones on and tries to sing.

Ashton: " Is it easier, is it easier to stay, is it easier to go I don't wanna know Oh but I  know that I'm never ever gonna change and you know that your always gonna stay the same. " He sings into the Microphone hoping that his voice doesn't give out.

When Ashton gets to the last part of the song he loses his voice which causes the backing track to stop.

Manager: " What just happened? " He asks one of the boys with his arms folded and anger present in his voice.

Luke: " Ashton just lost his voice. " He says to the manager trying not to get annoyed.

Manager: " What the Hell? " He screams.

Calum: " It's not a big deal, he just lost his voice. " He says feeling agitated.

Manager: " It is to me, your supposed to be dropping your single Easier soon and you tell me not to make a big deal about it. " He yells at Calum.

Michael: " He just lost his voice, it's not like he is dying." He says to the manager feeling agitated.

Their manager continues to be angry and yell at Michael which causes Luke to get fed up with their manager and causes him to snap.

Luke: " Ashton is not feeling good, he is fucking sick with a bad cold and you expect him to work when he is not feeling good." He says to their manager with agitation present in his voice.

Calum: " He is tired and has no energy whatsoever, he can't stop sneezing, coughing, and blowing his nose." He adds.

Michael: " He is shivering, pale, a bit sluggish and he has a Migraine and it's the type of Migraine that causes him to throw up, feel nauseous, have light and sound sensitivity and become disoriented. " He also adds.

Ashton: " Shit!" He yells causing everyone to look at him.

Luke: " What's wrong? " He says to Ashton feeling worried.

Before Ashton can say anything he rushes to the bathroom with both hands on his mouth gagging, getting throw up on both hands with every gag that escaped his mouth.

Luke: " I will be right back." He says to Calum, Michael, and their manager rushing to the bathroom where Ashton was.

Ashton: " Hmmm. " He groans and continues to throw up.

Luke: " Ashton, you okay man? " He says to Ashton from outside of the bathroom door.

Ashton: " Not really, I'm throwing up again. " He says to Luke.

Luke: " Want me to come in? " He asked his bandmate.

Ashton: " No, I'm fine. " He says to Luke and continues to throw up until he finally stopped.

Luke: " Okay. "He says to Ashton and walks back to the other room.

When Ashton is done in the bathroom he comes out with a hand on his head.

Luke: " You okay? "He asked his bandmate.

Ashton: " Not really. " He says to Luke noticing that he was whispering.

Calum: " Ashton, you sound bad. " He says to Ashton frowning.

Michael: " Ashton, you sound like your going to completely lose your voice." He says to Ashton frowning.

After the manager heard how Ashton was and saw the shape he was in, he finally let him go home.

After Ashton left the studio, he stopped at the store and bought some tea, lemon, and honey he went home.

Lola: " Hey baby. " she said to her boyfriend Ashton.

-- Ashton Waves --

Lola: " You don't feel good? " she asked her boyfriend Ashton.

Because Ashton didn't have a voice anymore he shook his head yes and wrote on his whiteboard letting his girlfriend know that he lost his voice.

Lola: " Poor thing. " she says to her boyfriend Ashton.

After Ashton being sick with a bad cold for 3 days and his girlfriend Lola taking great care of him he was back to his normal self and was able to get back to work, only to find out that his girlfriend Lola got his bad cold and having to take great care of his girlfriend.