5

No ones POV:

  The next day everyone joined the VC that Dream had told them to join if they were going. The VC consisted of:

  Wilbur, Tubbo, Sapnap, George, Quackity, Eret, Badboyhalo, Skeppy, Fundy, and Karl Jacobs.

  "Is this going to be everyone?" Dream asked.

  "I think so... Where's Tommy?" Wilbur asked.

  "I guess mother innit won't let him come," Sapnap inquired.

  Everyone went silent for a moment. They were all almost positive Tommy would be coming. So how come the British lad wasn't in the call?

  All of the sudden a ring indicating that someone joined the call caught everyone's attention.

  "H-hey guys sorry I'm late!" Tommy stuttered out.

  Everyone laughed and joked about it for a solid minute before Dream brought them all back to the meet up.

  "So I'll pay for everyone's flights as long as you guys help out with the air bnb a bit?" Dream asked.

  Everyone made some sort of agreement; whether it was a vocal answer or a hum of response.

  "Okay now rooms I was thinking Tommy and Tubbo -obviously cause they're both minors- Sapnap and Karl, Quackity and Fundy, Bad and Skeppy, Wilbur and Eret, then George and I will share a room. Cool?" Dream explained.

  Once again everyone made some form of agreement.

  "I just need to tell Jimmy so he knows he needs to fine a replacement for filming. Speaking of that how long were you think Dream?" Karl asked.

  "Probably just two to three weeks," Dream answered.

  "Okay," Wilbur hummed.

  After a lot of talking they came to the conclusion that Fundy was going to fly to the U.K., and he would hang out with Tommy, Tubbo, and Wilbur for a few days. Then they would all fly out the following two days after Fundy arrived.

  George and Sapnap were going to fly/drive to Florida a couple days earlier than everyone else so they could hang out with Dream.

  Skeppy and Bad will meet with the Dream team and they will all drive together to Alabama.

  Quackity, Eret, and Karl were going to leave the day after the Dream team plus Skeppy and Bad left.

  And just like that everything was sorted, and they all parted to go their separate ways.

  Though Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, and Fundy stayed in the VC to figure out what they would do when Fundy arrived.

  "So when do I need to pick up the two children?" Wilbur joked.

  "When's the trip? I never heard." Tommy asked.

  "It's a week from now." Tubbo answered.

  "Umm okay well do we all wanna meet up tomorrow?" Tommy asked.

  "I could look and see if there's any flights the following days and you guys can hangout together till I get there," Fundy suggested.

  "Okay so it's settled then. Just make sure it okay with your parents," Wilbur told them.

  "Let me ask Father Dearest." With that Tubbo walked out of his room to ask his parents.

  "Tommy?" Fundy asked.

  "AH- Oh umm sorry I spaced out; what did you guys say."

  "You need to make sure it's okay with your parents," Wilbur reminded.

  "Oh um yeah it's fine.. I asked," Tommy answered.

  "Okay," Wilbur brushed it off.

  After Tubbo confirmed that he could go everyone left the VC.

  Wilbur shut off his PC and went downstairs to make himself some dinner. He didn't even realize how long they had all been making plans.

  After he ate he went upstairs and laid in his bed. His phone started to ring and he glanced at the contact before answering the phone.

  "Hello Dream." Wilbur greeted.

  "Hey um I have a question for you," Dream mumbled.

  "Yeah what is it?" Wilbur's heart started to pound in his chest.

  What's he going to ask me? Does he want me to not come? Does he want me to stop talking to him? Is he mad at me? Oh god I think he's mad at me! I don't know what I did! Was it the text? Oh god it was the tex-

  "Does Tommy seem off to you?" He asked.

  "Wha-" Wilbur was dumbfounded. What kind of question was that?

  "Does Tommy seem off to you?" Dream repeated.

  " I mean...-"

_________________________

Cliffhanger >:) Sorry I just thought I would build up some suspension. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye my lgbtq+, my non lgbtq+, and my guys, gals, and pals aswell!