3

Wilbur's POV

  I sat down at my office desk and turned on my PC and monitors. Today was the day. Election day. (I know I know I just showed the SMP war but let's just pretend for the story okay? Cool) Of course I already knew who won but it's all a bit. I joined the SMP and started my stream.

  I later joined Tommy and his stream. And then it was time to announce the votes.

  "In 4th place. With 9% of the popular vote is coconut2020." I announce. Fundy and Nikki cheered as Tommy sat on the edge of his seat. Waiting. Wondering who would win was the one thing on his mind.

  "In 3rd place with 16% of the popular vote is Schlatt2020," Quakity cheered for Schlatt.

  "Now for the final two. Pog2020 and Swag2020. Coming in first place. With 45% of the popular vote. Is Pog2020."

  Tommy proceeded to cheer. But I continued.

  "Swag2020 has received 30% of the popular vote-"

  Tommy started to cheer more and louder.

  "Tommy. Tommy please be quiet and listen." I advised. Tommy quieted down after he celebrated.

  "It has come to my attention that The leader of Swag2020 Quakity made a deal with Mr. Jschlatt standing behind me. To form a coalition. That he would pool his votes with Schlatt2020 votes. Pog2020 got 45% of the popular vote. But Schlatt2020 with SWAG2020 have a total of 46% of the votes." I beared the bad news.

  Tommy along with the rest who believed in Pog2020 fell silent.

  "That was pretty easy. Do you know what I said the day that I got unbanned from the Dream SMP, and the day I said I was running? An election that I won, by the way? I said, "Things are going to change." I looked every citizen of L'Manburg and I said; "You listen to me... This place will be a lot different tomorrow." Let's start making it happen. My first decree, as the president of L'Manburg- The EMPEROR! Of this great country-! Is to REVOKE the citizenship of Wilbur Soot and TommyInnit! Get them out of here! Get them out of here! You're no longer welcome! Oh, that was so easy! Until further notice, Wilbur Soot and TommyInnit are merely a memory of L'Manburg. A relic of the past. A reminder of the darkest era this country has ever seen, and I guarantee you all, dear citizens... Tonight that changes. We are entering into a new period of L'Manburg, a period of prosperity! Of strength! Of unity!"

  Tommy and I ran towards the forest. I got hit with a bow on the way. We left their voice chat and joined our own.

  Eret had tried to communicate with us but Tommy immediately shut him down. But as soon as Technoblade said he wanted to help us he said yes. So much for agreeing with each other.

  Tommy went to find Techno and I sat alone in the voice chat. As I sat I thought about the bit. I was trying so hard not to break character. After a while I did start laughing blaming it on the thought of Technoblade joining us.

  After a while I ended stream deciding it was late enough.

  "Welp chat. I had a great time besides the Jschlatt part. Have a great day and we're going to raid Tommy." I smiled one more time then the screen changed to Tommy screaming at Technoblade for some reason. But I mean you can't question the child right?

  "Thank you Wilbur for the raid."

  I quickly wrote a 'You're welcome' in the chat then left. Dream wasn't streaming so I decided to text him.

WilburSoot:
Hey Dreamie boi

Dream:
Hey what's up?

WilburSoot:
Bored it's like 11 pm over here🤣

Dream:
Shouldn't you be in bed?

WilburSoot:
Idk I just ended stream.

Dream:
Go to bed

WilburSoot:
Why?

Dream:
Just go to bed.

WilburSoot:
Fine.
Good night.

Dream:
Night

WilburSoot:
I love you...
Message read.

Dream's POV:

  I sat at my desk looking at my phone. For a moment I thought Wilbur meant it. Then again I thought he's tired and it was probably a mistake, but before I could stop myself I answered back.

Dream:
I love you too
Message sent.

  I sat again just asking myself why. Why the hell did I send that?! Oh my god I'm so stupid!

  I groaned and laid down in my bed. I was going to have a horrible day tomorrow.
________________________

Welp that took longer than it needed to. Its 9 pm on friday the 13th and I'm sleep deprived 🤣 also I was watching one of Tommy's new vods. Who do you guys think it the traitor? I wanna hear your opinions. Well I hope you beautiful people have a great day! See you again hopefully soon!!!