Chapter 9

3rd person POV

  Tommy woke up in his room and Tubbo was laying on the bed beside him. He got out of bed and headed down stairs.

  Tommy was met with two figures talking in the kitchen. He walked in an grabbed some cereal that he had found in the cabinet.

  "Good morning Tommy!" Dream greeted.

  "Morning," Tommy greeted less cheerfully.

  "Hey, can Dream and I talk to you later tonight?" Wilbur asked cautiously.

  "Sure," Tommy shrugged. It's not like he could say no.

  "Okay, will you meet us outside at around ten or so? We're gonna go for a drive, how does that sound?" Dream asked.

  "That's fine..." Tommy agreed. Truth be told, the young teenager was terrified.

  What if they left him on the side of the road? He didn't want to risk it, but then again, he can't just say no, they did bring him here.

  Tommy finished his cereal after a bit and went to sit in the living room. Soon enough Karl woke up and heading towards Tommy.

  "Hey, good morning!" He greeted cheerfully.

  "Morning Karl." Tommy answered gloomily.

  "What's up?" Karl asked with a slight frown.

  "The sky." Tommy answered.

  Karl giggled slightly, but he quickly recovered and asked Tommy the question again.

  "I'm just not feeling well." Tommy answered.

  "You should probably go back to bed then." Karl told him.

  "I don't want to wake Tubbo.." Tommy answered.

  "Tommy." Karl reprimanded sternly.

  "I really don't want to wake him Karl.." Tommy looked towards the ground.

  "Then sleep in my bed, come on." Karl grabbed Tommy's hand and pulled him towards the stairs.

  "I can walk on my own." Tommy joked.

  Karl let go of his hand and Tommy followed him to Karl and Sapnap's room.

  Karl played down on the bed, and he grabbed Tommy's hand and pulled him onto the bed.

  Karl wrapped his arms around the younger (𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡! 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕒 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕝𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖!) in a warm hug.

  Tommy felt himself slowly losing consciousness, but be tried to fight it.

  "Come on Tommy, don't fight it. Just go to sleep." Karl whispered in a comforting voice.

  Tommy finally gave in, and fell asleep in a warm embrace from Karl.

  Karl smiled at the sleeping boy, and he played with the teenagers hair, marvelling at how soft it was surprisingly.

  Sapnap groaned loudly from the other side of the room, resulting in the older shushing him aggressively.

  "What did I do?!" Sapnap whisper yelled.

  "Tommy's asleep." He explained.

  Sapnap looked at Karl confusingly, and Karl motioned him over. Sapnap stood up and walked over to Karl and peeked over his shoulder.