4

No ones POV

Wilbur woke up to the birds chirping. No sound was more peaceful than that. (Of course Dream's voice was WAY more peaceful-) That's not the point.

It was Friday and Wilbur was bored out of his mind. He checked his phone and he was being spammed on Twitter with 'Dreambur' type content.

He looked at his messages and saw what Clay texted him yesterday day.

"I love you?" He read aloud.

Right then Wilbur got a call from the gremlin child himself.

"HEY WILBUR!" Tommy screamed through the phone.

"Jesus Tommy do you have a volume button?" Will groaned.

"No, also Dream needs us all in VC one on the discord. I don't know why so don't ask." Tommy explained quickly.

"Ok I'll be there in a bit." Wilbur groaned. He really didn't want to deal with the SMP stuff right now.

"No he needs us all now!" Tommy argued.

"Fine I'll be right there..." Wilbur ended the call then turned on his PC.

Did he really wanna talk to Dream right now? After last night he didn't know if he could ever talk to Dream again.

"Wilbur thanks for joining us," Dream greeted the older.

Wilbur mentally cringed at Dream's voice.

"Hi.." He mumbled.

"Okay now that everyone's here I was thinking we did a meet up? I'll pay for everything and it will all be located at this place call Orange Beach Alabama. Let me know who's all down?" Dream explained.

Welp more social doom? "Yeah I'm down," Wilbur agreed.

"Okay cool. Everyone else I need to go so text me if you can go, or if you can go meet back in this VC tomorrow." With that Dream left.

"Well I need to go ask Mother innit then.." And with that Tommy left.

Slowly everyone started to leave including Wilbur.

Guess he was going to Alabama..

_________________________

POGGERS!! I GOT A CHAPTER OUT!!!!! Also thank you all for 300 reads?!??!?! Wtf?!?? And almost 20 votes!! That means the world to me!! Also sorry this is a short chapter, but I needed to update cause it's long overdue. Also did you guys see Tommy's stream today??? It was so freaking cool! And an emotional roller coaster XD. Anyway next chapter will be longer! (If I get it out on time) Also I'm thinking about making a discord to keep you guys updated and so that way you guys can talk to eachother! What do you think should I do it? Lemme know! Anyways have a good day/night/morning! Love you all my lgbtq+ gang, my pals and if your straight and aren't part of lgbtq+ I still love you:)