2

Hey guys!!! Its my first time writing here....so im kinda nervous and also excited for this....i tried my best to make it funny....and understable....
I put tiger for Tae's speech and a whale for Amy's speech....

Hope you guys like it....purple you all💜💜😍😍
___________________________________________
AHHAAAAAAAAHHAAAAAHAAAAAA!!!!!!

They both fall on the ground looking at each other with shock in their eyes.

_Amy's pov:_
---------------------
🐳"Who are you? How did you get in my house?" I back away from him nervously. "Are you murderer? A thief?"

🐯" What? No im not".

🐳"Oh my god!!!! You're gonna kill me and will take the money!!!!"

🐯" What the hell?!!! Im not gonna do that".

🐳"Oh my please dont kill me. Im still a kid. I have many dreams to pursue. I haven't had gone to concert yet. Please dont kill me. Just take all the money and leave. Just dont kill me".

🐯"Stop talking nonsense!!!!"

🐳"Please just dont kill me now. If you want then you can kill me when ill come back from concert but not now~"

🐯"WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP?!!!!!! STOP ACCUSING ME, OKAY?! IM JUST AS MUCH SHOCK AS YOU HERE!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW DID I GET HERE!!!!"

🐳" You're saying the truth?"

🐯" Listen here kid, I'm not in a position to lie right now. Just dont start accusing me again. I can assure you that im not gonna hurt you. Heck, i cant even hurt a fly. So just relax and tell me what's is this place?"

🐳"It's my..... home...."

🐯"I knowthat it's 'your home'. But where am i?.... Just tell me your address".

🐳"Why do you need my address? You're literally standi-"

🐯"Oh god! Just tell me"

🐳"My address is murshidabad, west bengal......"

🐯"And......?"

🐳"India....."

🐯"Yeah, India... WAIT, WHAT?!!!!!! INDIA?!!! OH SHIT SHIT SHIT!!! HOW DID I GET HERE? WHY?! AAAAHHHH!!!"

🐳"Hello sir? You're gonna be bald soon if you keep pulling your hair like that".

He suddenly throw his mask and started complaining again. But i was just too dazed looking at his face to comprehend his words.

🐯"SO WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD DO RIGHT NOW?!!!! I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?! IF YOU KNOW THAT MUCH WHY DONT YOU TAKE ME BACK TO KOREA!!!!"

Looking at him i couldn't beleive my own eyes. I started to think im going insane. How much do i miss him that i started to see him like real?? I could feel my eyes getting teary by just looking at his face.

🐯"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING WHAT IM SAYI-- Hey are you crying? Oh no please dont cry. Im sorry i shouldn't have yelled at you. I shouldn't accused you of something that you didn't know. Im really so--"

🐳"You're not real".

🐯"What.....?"

🐳"YOU'RE NOT REAL!!!! IM JUST DREAMING ABOUT YOU CAUSE I MISS YOU TOO MUCH!! YOU'RE NOT GONNA BE HERE WHEN I WAKE UP!!! YOU'RE NOT REAL!!!!" I started to cry hard. He hold my shoulder tightly.

🐯"Hey cupcake~ look at me. I couldn't understand what that supposed to mean so can we stop arguing and talk this situation out? I know we both are shock with it so its better to think peacefully, Yeah?"

🐳"You're real then?.." Rolling his eyes he pinch my right cheek hardly.🐳 "Ow ow!! It's hurting. Ok ok you're real. Just leave my cheek". He put his hands down again. I started to rub my check. 🐳"You didn't have to do that...."

🐯"So what's your name kid?"

🐳"Amy. And im not a kid, im a teenager."

🐯"Yeah says the one who's crying like a baby seconds ago. Anyway nice to meet you Amy. Im Ta-"

🐳"Kim Taehyung", i said it cutting him off." 🐳I know who you are, where are you from and all that", i said while grinning brightly.

🐯"Are..... you...?"

🐳"Yep. Im an ARMY".

🐯"Oh wow. Thats a relief then".

🐳"And.... im really sorry that i accused you for those things. I shouldn't even think that you will try to hurt me cause i know you too much. Please.. forgive me Taetae~~~"

🐯"Woah! thats called duality. You're just like a bomb a moment ago and now when you know it's me you're trying to act cute"

🐳"I was just shock you know... and you're my idol so how can stay rude to you? I just love you too much you know.. and im trying my best not throw myself on you right now.... cause you're just ssooooo cute...."

🐯"....okay...."

🐳"So lets start from first... Hi! Im Amy and im a teenager and i love bts with all my heart... Now you're turn"

🐯"Hi! Im Kim Taehyung. Im from South Korea. And i love my family, friends and Armys the most".

We both did a handshake while smiling brightly. At that time i catch a glimpse of his necklace which is shining brightly.

🐳"Your necklace... its shining..."

🐯"Huh? Yours too..."

Both our necklace is shining brightly but when we break the handshake the shine vanishes.

🐳"Huh? What's that supposed to mean?" I said touching my necklace. Then i look at his necklace its the same. Just mine is purple and his is green. 🐳"Where did you get that necklace?"

🐯"An Army gifted me this morning.... wait is everything happening because of it?!"

🐳"I was thinking the same... maybe it's a magical necklace!! Thats why you're here! Dont you think??"

🐯"I..... dont know... i dont think Magic actually exists.."

🐳"Then how are you gonna explain yourself that you just got here from out of the blue?.. Tae... i know it's not believable but we have to....."

🐯"Where did you got it?"

🐳"In online..."

🐯"Do you think there'll be something useful to help us??"

🐳"Maybe... let's look for it then..."