5

It is 30/12/20 today...... so basically i just saw a dream last night......yeah im too much upset about it.....but still happy to see a dream like this....its the best dream that I've ever seen....its just amazing.....Armys like us couldn't affort even meeting them...so we just have to be happy seeing them in dreams....and im happy.....

🐳"Its Tae's birthday

🐳"Its Tae's birthday......im so happy......i better post my fanart quickly".... i did my morning routine then eat my breakfast....

🐳"No wait im gonna write my dream first...i dont wanna forget it after sometime....so i spend an hour to write that dream on my dairy....im gonna read it often so that i can always remember it...Now lets post the fanart"..

i grabbed my bag to take out my drawing copy...but it wasn't there...🐳"Huh? Where did i put it???"... i searched it everywhere but couldn't find it....

🐳"Mom must've taken it....AAAAAAAAHAAAAHHHH..NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!....She must've hide it somewhere.....im gonna search later"....then i open my Insta account to see the updates of Tae's birthday....i saw Tae's fanart which i drew is already posted on my account...

🐳"Huh? When did i post my drawing here?...Did i post it yesterday?.......oh thank god that i posted it yesterday then"...........
___________________________________

On the other side.....

The bright sun rays fall on the beauty that is sleeping peacefully on the bed cuddling with the pillow

The bright sun rays fall on the beauty that is sleeping peacefully on the bed cuddling with the pillow. He furrows his eyes upon seeing the bright light thats coming from the window. But smiles anyway seeing a new day ahead of him.

🐯"Aish....it's the last day of the year".... he stares outside for a while recalling his birthday that he celebrated yesterday with his previous Amy.... 🐯"Amy..... i miss you bestie....hope we're gonna meet again.....when we'll dont have to think about how much time we have left......"

Suddenly his phone rang....🐯"Hello Namjoon Hyung..."

🐨"Tae... where are you? The meeting is about to start... dont tell me you forget abiut it??"

🐹"Meeting??? But we just had it yesterday... i dont have any meeting scheduled today...."

🐨"What? Yeasterday?? We last had a meeting on 25th December Tae...and i told all of you that there would be a meeting on 30th December for the 'New Year Live'....."

🐯"But todays 31th December....."

🐨"Check the calendar Tae... its 30th December.....your birthday....why are behaving like this?..Is everything alright?....."

He look at the date and it is indeed 30th December today....🐯"WHAT?!!!HOW?!!!!!But...i...ju-st...just spend my birthday yesterday....with...Am-y....Was it all just a dream??....it cant be...a...dream...Amy was there....with me....was she just my imagination??..."

🐨"Tae??!!Tae?!!... are you there???..."

🐯"Ye-ah hyung....im coming in a bit......"

🐨"Okay.... come quickly then......"

🐯"Hmm....yeah..."

He touch his neck only to find it empty...no necklace was there.....🐯"So it WAS a dream, huh?"....a bitter chuckle left his mouth.... He got ready and was going to get out when he saw something on his bedside table....he goes and took it...

🐯"ISN'T IT AMY'S DRAWING COPY?!!!"...... he open the copy just to find the exact drawings he saw before....and there's the sign of her in the corner....

🐯"I knew it!!!!...it's wasn't just a dream....it feels too real to be fake....i dont know why did the majic did something like that...but im just grateful and soooo much happy that it wasn't just a dream"....he clutched the drawing copy near his heart tightly and cried out of happiness when he feel the relief rushes through his body.....

🐹"Imma show the others the drawings....they would be sooo happy to see it....Amy...Thanks for your gifts and the memories you gave me.....I'll always cherish the moments that we spent together.....Saranghaeeee Amy.... stay happy.....Bogohopshiptaa......" and then he rushes out of his room to his car holding the copy close to his heart.....

" and then he rushes out of his room to his car holding the copy close to his heart

_________________________________

Not everyone believes in majic... its the secret power that some people believe can make strange or impossible things happen if you say special words or do special things..... and the others just dont beleive it exists.....but sometimes it does exist just to make things right...just to give us a fair life.....we cant control it or search for it....it will come to you on it's own when its needed.....its surrounded everywhere...we just cant seem to see it.....in fact it's just all in our mind....it depends that we believed it or not......

....So if you believe there is majic in something then there it is....right in your heart....so lets just believe in yourself......

~~~THE END~~~