4

I open my eyes to see the most beautiful thing in front of my eyes. We are standing between the Time Square and there's Tae' advertisement everywhere... its just beautiful to see. Everywhere i just only can see him and the birthday wishes for him.....

We start to walk through the crowds hand in hand and a beautiful bright smile on our face

We start to walk through the crowds hand in hand and a beautiful bright smile on our face. "🐳Its my first time here... and i didn't know my first time will be this beautiful...you know... Thanks Tae.." he smile at me again

🐯"You really know that im here just because of you..... this necklace doesn't work with one pair... so we are both thankful to each other...so thank you too... and yeah it's really beautiful and a little odd if you ask me.... i mean i came here before but never saw my face literally everywhere in here.... but still makes my heart warm...."

🐳"..hmm.. lets eat something.... can we even eat anything?.. "

🐯"Only one way to find that.." saying this he suddenly grabs a ice cream from a child and licks 🐯"it yummy its tasty... thats mean we can eat.."

🐳"Tae give that back, you pabo!!... the child's eyes got teary, he's gonna cry! You cant just snatch ice cream from children" i smack his head then he gave back the ice cream to the child.

🐯"Yeah... sorry.... lets eat then... we can eat... yippeee~~ food im coming~~~" he started to drag me to a dessert shop then.... we eat and talk about ourselves..... i told him about my habbits, hobbies and all that.... he shared his memories with his family and friends with me....then we walk around the place and took lot of pictures.....
The sun sets down after some time making the sky purplish pink and blue....the beauty on the sky is just too much beautiful....

While memorizing the sky i heard Tae say, 🐯"We should leave...get up.... so where's next??" He gave me his hand with smiling his boxy smile, seeing his smile a smile also spread on my face...

🐳"Lets go to....
_____________________________________

We transport to many places in the world. Its all just beyond beautiful. Everywhere is in purple color and Tae's poster add..... its just like the world has turned purple for his birthday.....

 its just like the world has turned purple for his birthday