Chapter One.

“Hello?” Chandler spoke into her phone as she walked down the street with her brother. He glanced over at her every now and then, as she held her free hand to her other ear to hear more clearly. Her green eyes looked over at her brother, Chase. She nodded, and he understood. The siblings hadn’t been busy for a while, and this made Chase a little excited. Chandler nodded and said a few yeses and mhm’s, then hung up. 

“We got one?”

“Yup.” She smiled. “Someone stole something and this person wants it back. Simple.” Chase nodded, as they crossed the street.

“Happy to have a job to do. I was getting bored.”

“Tell me about it.” Chandler snorted. “We need to meet him at the Starbucks.”

“Classy.”

“He has all the information on them.” Chandler stopped on the sidewalk, looking for a cab. “He said that we have to leave by tonight.”

“To?”

“London.”

“British girls, hot.” Chase smirked, as his younger sister elbowed him in the gut.

“We’re not going there for you to bang a bunch of girls. This is business.”

“You’re no fun Chan.” Chase frowned, as a cab came over to them, and they piled in.

***

“Chandler, Chase,” A male voice called over. The two walked over to the man. He had on sunglasses, a dress shirt, tie, slacks, and nice, clean Italian shoes. He had a balding head, and he held a file in his hand.

“Keith,” Chandler smiled, walking over and kissing him on the cheek. “Nice to see you again.” Chandler moved and sat down at the small table, clutching her coffee with two sugars, no cream. Chase went over and gave Keith a hand shake. He sat down, as did Keith.

“So, what’s the job?” Chase asked, as he took a sip of his coffee with no sugar and no cream, black.

Keith cleared his throat, sliding the folder he was holding across the table. “A bunch of kids stole my diamonds.” Chase grabbed the folder, and flicked through it. “Not just my diamonds, but rubies, some gold bricks, and cash. About five million in cash. But all together, just about a couple billion.”

“Kids stole from you? Stole all that stuff that’s worth a couple billion dollars? Kids?” Chandler asked in disbelief.

“Not actually kids.”

Chase opened up to a picture, which seemed to be taken by a security camera. “Oh, damn. No way.” 

“What?” Chandler looked at Keith, then her brother. Chase ran a hand through his blonde hair.

“These guys are good.”

“You know ‘em?” Keith asked.

“They’re pretty well known.” He showed Chandler the picture. “Five guys. Well trained. But they don’t work for anyone. No agency. Nothing. Kind of like, rogues. But rogues that were never apart of anything.”

“They got names?” Chandler asked.

“That one, in front,” Chase said, pointing to a man with a shaven head. “Max George. Great with hand to hand combat. He can beat you up real good. He’s good with a gun too. Real good. Never misses.” He pointed to the second one, behind Max. “That’s Tom. Tom Parker. Great with cars. He’s usually the getaway driver. He knows everything about any car. How to hotwire, everything.” He pointed to the curly haired one, with a back pack on him. “Jay McGuiness. Fast, smart and knows how to work with explosives. He can make a bomb out of anything. That tall one, Siva Kaneswaran. He’s smart. The smartest of them all. Can hack into anything. And I mean anything. And the little one, Nathan Sykes, small, but can put up a fight. He’s the one who usually acts. He’s the one who gets all the information they need. Especially from women. They’re all British except Siva. They’re stationed somewhere in the UK.”