Chapter Two.

“I think the bitch broke my nose!” Tom snapped, pulling into the garage. He parked the car, and punched the steering wheel, making the horn go off. They all got out the SUV and walked into the house but Tom.

“We need to look them up.” Max grumbled, going to the kitchen, and opening the freezer. He grabbed some ice, and put it to his mouth.

“I’m already on it.” Siva mumbled, going to the door in the kitchen. He pushed it open, and went down the stairs, to the basement, which wasn’t really a basement. It had computers, monitors, a case for guns, chemicals for Jay’s bombs. There was a door next to the gun cases, that led to a little room, to practice combat skills. Tom’s tools for the cars were in the garage. Siva sat down at a computer, that was hooked up to a searching system that the government had. 

Jay made his way to the living room, and turned on the TV. He watched the news for anything about them. Tom was in the garage, changing the license plates on the car. Nathan was in the kitchen with Max, getting ice for himself. Nathan took off his shirt and saw the small bruises. “Bitch.” He muttered under his breath.

“Mate,” Jay called from the living room. “You got rid of that tracking device right?” Nathan’s eyes went wide, as he searched his pockets, and his fears were right. He held the little tiny device in his hand.

“Fuck - no!”

“Well, destroy it!” Max snapped. Tom came in and grabbed a washcloth, and soaked it in running water in the sink. He held it to his nose.

“What’s that?” He asked.

“Tracking device.” Nathan mumbled. Jay came in, and took it. He looked through the kitchen drawls, until he found a mallet. The one you use to hit meat with while you’re cooking. Jay put it on the counter, and was about to smash it, when Siva came in.

“Don’t do that!” He yelled. Jay jumped.

“Why the hell not?”

“It’ll send an immediate signal of where we are to their computer!” Siva grabbed it, and sighed. “Then they’d definitely know where we are.”

“They already do, if that made a track.” Max said.

“Wait, Seev, did you say it leads right to their computer?” Nathan asked. He nodded. “That’s great!”

“Why Nath?” Tom looked at Nathan.

“We can track where they are, can’t we?” Nathan said, looking at Siva. “We could get to them first.”

Max grinned. “And kill them first, instead of them killing us!”

“Seev, you think you could track it?” Jay asked his friend.

“Oh yeah.” Siva nodded, heading down the stairs, and plugging it into his computer. The other boys followed him. 

“You find out their names?” Jay asked, sitting down in the chair next to Siva’s.

“No. But I’m running a description through the system. Hoping it’ll narrow it down.” Siva typed a few things, and clicked some stuff here and there, until he found it. He grinned. “Here, look.” He pointed to the screen. “That’s us, right there, and that red trail, is a way to theirs. And their place is here. Twenty minutes away from Club Rose. About forty five minutes from here. They haven’t gotten home yet because they haven’t checked the trace. But if Tom drops it off somewhere far away from here in ten minutes, they wouldn’t know our exact location.” Everybody looked at Tom. He nodded, taking his car keys out of his pocket. Siva printed out the map and directions, then gave the device to Tom. He went up the stairs, taking three at a time. A minute later, you heard the screeching of his tires.