Chapter 1 (rewritten)

YOOO REWRITE TIMEEEE

It was a normal boring day in the karasuno volleyball gym, the sun was setting and a mediocre practice was just held. Throughout rhe gym you could hear mops-mopping, balls dropping, normal things.

"Hey dumbass! Do you wanna stay for extra practice today?" A blue haired person, who is also a dumbass, asked.

"Nope! Sorry I cant today? Maybe Wednesday?" An orange haired dumbass replied back.

"Hm, thats different. Hinata usually stay for extra practices with Kageyama, I wonder why he hasnt recently?" A boy that was mopping said to his brunette friend, who was also mopping. What they were mopping? I dont know. Probably like streak marks or something.

A tall blond individual was in deep thought, 'Does he watch 'Yuki-sama Daisukidesu' too? The season finale is premiering today. Ah im so excited to see what trouble Yuki finds herself in today! Haru better steal her heart but if Akio does-' he was cut out of his thoughts when a short dude with partly bleached hair came out of an unknown closet.

"I dont know, hes been showing up with a lot of bruises recently and all he says is that he fell. But when I like continue to talk to him he just brushes it off and says its nothing, that it happens all the time." A bald haired dude gasps very dramatically, "DO YOU THINK HINATA IS OKAY? WHAT IF HES IN AN ABUSIVE HOUSEHOLD OR SOMETHING!!!!" The bald dude named Tanaka yells out.

Thankfully Hinata is long gone by that time, or else he would have a lot of explaining to do.

-With the short orange haired king-

Hinata was currently biking at the absolute max speed he could, it was 4:45 and he wanted to stop at a gas station before practice so he was absolutely booking it. The place opened at 5 but he wanted to be there like 5 minutes early.

Once he saw his designated gas station he hopped off the bike and ran inside. Once he found what he was looking for he yanked it off the wall and rushed to the cashier.

Thankfully there wasnt a line so the cashier immediately starting ringing it up and stuff.

'HOT DAMN- 46 bucks? i am definitely getting ripped off.' He thought to himself and then again sped off on his bike.

'SHIT ITS 5 ALREADY GODDAMNITTTT!!! FUCK MY HORRIBLE TIME MANAGEMENT OR WHATEVER!'

The thought made him pedal even faster and he ended up there at 5:03.

'Wait why tf am I here anyway? I dont have practice today-' his thoughts were cut off when he entered the building and it was freezing. Like way more than usual.

He walked up to the desk to see if Yuuko had left him a note, she sometimes did that. And today she did.

'lol im sorry Hinata the heating system is out today. i wouldnt advise skating today.'

So thats why it was cold, huh. That hasnt happened before.

Hinata walked into the rink area thing and started putting on his skates, he didnt care if he would be freezing later.

'god damn its so cold in here, its gotta be like -10 or smth.' he thought to himself as he slowly adjusted to the temperature. 'if i ever have to compete in these degrees im gonna die. nah, the warmups would kill me. more like cold ups.' he snickered at his bad attempt at a joke.

once he had his skates on he moved his foot and immediately started retying them. they were wayyyyy to tight.

'i always take a century to put on my skates in the words of a victor Nikiforov or however u spell it'

once he had retied them for who-knows-how many-times he stood up and they felt alright, he put a foot on the ice.

'the ice feels even colder too! how cold is it in here-' his thoughts stopped when he heard a drop.

'MY FOODDDDD' hinatas face dropped into one of complete and utter bamboozlement.

His food had fallen off the bench. his snacks. bruh.

he rushed off the ice and in his haste slipped and fell directly on his ass.

'today is not my day.'

timeskip mfs

once i had froze my entire body off, i called it a day and started heading home.

once i got there i saw that there was a note.

'i put ur food in the microwave'

it said. 'thats moms handwriting, i guess i did stay out longer than usual..'

once i heated up the food i checked my phone and realized how dry it was. damn.

'oh yurio txted me.' i thought with a small smile.

'hey' 'you there?' 'pls txt me when u can i wanna talk to someone' the messages said.

we talked for 15 minutes over facetime while i ate, and then he had to go to practice. different timezones. damn them.

once i finished eating i went upstairs to my room and saw my younger sister peaking around a corner.

"What are you doing up, Natsu?" I asked her teasingly. "Nothing!" She replied back a little too quickly.

"Were you, perhaps, waiting for me to tuck you in?" I gave her my hand to grab and that she did.

I walked her back to her room and watched her climb into bed with a small smile on my face, 'I cant even think about what she will look like when shes older.. all I can picture is her as a baby. im gonna miss her a lot during competition season...'

after she fell asleep i went to shower, and then to bed. not without texting yurio, though.

'goodnight, i love you'

it was around 4 pm for him, but he still wanted to wish him a good night.

words- 974