Part 3

I finally got motivated by a dream i had of this story so thats what im using as my motivation for now 🙃

Next day, 3 am, 3rd POV:

Shoyo woke up in a foul mood, 'ugh, why did Victor and Yuri get such a late flight' he pondered. Walking downstairs he was greeted by his mother. "You ready Sho?" she asked her voice filled with boredom but some may think she was just tired from being up so early despite it being normal for her.

"Mhm, ill go make their coffee..." Shoyo ranted on about all he has to do today. 'Ah, since theyve been gone for a week he hasnt had any actual ice skating training, just a few exercises' Mana thought to herself. (i keep thinking her names Hana so if i get it wrong, sorry)

  "Well lets get going" Shoyo said after he finished adding extra caramel for Victor, despite what you may think he loved sweet drinks while Yuri liked it stronger. "Ok the cars started" Mana walked away and out the door, 'geez, shes not even looking at me, is my hair that bad?' Shoyo thought while running after her, she walked as fast as your average disaster bisexual.

  The ride to the airport was quiet, oh who am I kidding they were blasting music like there was no tomorrow. They had immaculate music taste from anime openings to Taylor Swift.

  Staring out the window Shoyo was humming the lyrics to  Soap by Melanie Martinez. "We're here" his mother said in her usual monotone voice. "Lets go!" Shoyo exclaimed excited he could see Victor and Yuri again, I mean he thought of them as his parents in law despite him and Yurio not being married and Yurio not being their actual child.

  Walking inside the airport Shoyo was hit by a wave of nostalgia from the last time he had been there. 'It hasnt changed one bit'. This airport was actually the first one he had been to, the past few years he went to a different one after they had moved to Miyagi when he was 10.

  "Shoyo!!!" a very high pitched voice screamed while tackling hin to the ground. One could only know the voice that belonged to Yuri Katsuki start scolding the man, "Victor what if you hurt him?! He has practice to get to! And we didnt even tell him about the thing!" Yuri sounded like a mother scolding her child. "Im fine Yuri, just a bit tired still but otherwise fine" Shoyo reasurred.

"Speaking of being fine, Mrs. Hinata is leaving!" Victor said brushing himself off before running like his life depended on it.

  "Wait. What does that mean?!?!" Yuri said running to catch up to him.

  "You better not mean my mom is hot or else you're a dead man Victor!" Shoyo said sprinting, others looked in awe (or in annoyance) as he looked like an in-real-life usain bolt.

Later in the car~

  Victor had a few bruises but he was fine after explaining he meant they would be fine if they caught up to her not that she was fine, and he also used the excuse he 'doesnt swing that way'.

  Shoyo was sitting up front in the passenger seat with the aux and Yuri was giving him suggestions while sitting behind Mana. Victor was curled in a ball to the best of his ability while crying anime tears silently. 'Sho-sho sure packs a punch...' he trailed off as he bopped his head to the familiar beat to the song 18 by One Direction.

"So what was that surprise you were talking about earlier?" Shoyo said breaking the silence. "Uhmmmm, what do you mean?" Yuri asked his voice evident of fear. "You know, when you said, 'we havent even told him yet Victor?' ?" Shoyo said looking back at them. "Uh, i, ummmm. Im not sure..." Yuri trailed off knowing he sucks at lying. "Its fine to tell him Yuri, we were planning on it being later but its fine." Victor reassured.

  "Alright, your school volleyball team plus a few others will be learning to skate to help improve their balance, they will be going to Ice castle, Victor, Yurio, you and I will be teaching them!" Yuri said rushing his words happy he was getting it off his chest. "Oh ok, what schools will be going?" Shoyo asked excited to teach them, I mean he loved Ice skating and volleyball so to teach his Volleyball team his favorite sport was amazing!

'He took that easy' both the older boys thought while sweat dropping.

"Karasuno, Nekoma, Aoba Johsai, Shiratorizawa, Fukurodani, Inarizaki, Date Tech, Kamomedai and Itachiyama" Victor said taking out a paper that most likely had the rest of the information on it. Victor gave Shoyo the paper then took a sip of his coffee, "Wow! Almost all my friends will be there! And thats alot of people! Where and how long will they stay?" Shoyo asked his curiosity getting the better of him. "Its all on the paper Sho-sho." Victor said before being pulled into a light sleep.

  Shoyo looked on the paper...

Paper:

Dear coaches of, Karasuno, Nekoma, Aoba Johsai, Shiratorizawa, Fukurodani, Inarizaki, Date Tech, Kamomedai and Itachiyama:

Your request of staying at Yu-Topia Katsuki has been approved and your stay will be booked from ***** to *****. Your sessions for Ice Skating have been made from 8:00 am-12:30 pm while you have the Afternoon for other activities. You may request extra lessons if you please, our Skaters will always be open unless they have said something.

  Our skaters that will be teaching you are Victor Nikiforov, Yuri Katsuki, Yuri Plisetsky, and one you may already recognize as Shoyo Hinata. We wont go far into his past but I assume some of you have asked him about it. Yes he Competitively skates and plays Volleyball, he balances them out. You may tell your teams the details if you please.

  We hope you enjoy your week long stay!

-Yu-Topia Katsuki staff

  'So we will be staying for a week huh?'