Part 10

Once in the skating rink they saw Hinata, Yurio and Victor just gliding around on the ice, simply gliding, no more.

"This doesnt mean anything, maybe he just knows how to skate...?" Tsukishima questioned already accepting reality.

"Just accept it Tsukki! Hinata is an ice skater!" Noya looked up at the other. "Yeah! Accept reality bro." Tanaka patted him on the shoulder causing Tsukishima to slap his hand away.

Hinata noticed the noises being made and skated over towards the group, specifically to Takeda to go over lesson times and what they would be doing.

"Heyyyyy! So Yuri changed the time for Wednesday from 8:00-12:30 to 10:00-12:30." He informed him.

"Oh? Are there any specific reasoning as to why?" Takeda questioned writing it down. "Yuri said they will deserve a shorter day on Wednesday, apparently Tuesday is supposed to make their legs feel numb..." he trailed off shivering- either from the coldness of the rink or the picture he painted in his head.

After jotting a few more notes down Takeda looked back up and asked once more, another question. "What are they doing today?"

"They should just be learning how to properly slate and regain balance once its thrown off, Victor said he was capable of doing it on his own although we all know thats a lie." Hinata said gaining some sort of formalities, neither he nor Takeda had a clue where they came from.

"Okay. I really hope this helps with their balance, especially the liberos. I believe it could help tremendously." Hinata nodded in agreement before a holler was heard throughout the building.

"Helloooooo!" A voice recognized as Victor yelled, but since the building was very large it sounded like a small whisper. "Im your instructor, Victor Nikiforov!" Victor introduced himself walking forward.

"Victor! I thought we agreed on me introducing myself first!" Yurio stormed after him, in the best way he could being on skates, passive aggressively that is.

"Ah Yurio, I had forgotten. Sorry!" Victor lied through his teeth.

"Woah Tanaka bro! Hes the one we kept hearing about on every news outlet that talked about skating!"

Nishinoya and Tanaka had done their "research", if you could call it that. Their "research" was conducted of watching on skating routine half asleep the day before at 3:00 am. So not really research.

"All right!" Victor clapped his hands together childishly. "Lets start..."

The room went silent, most of the volleyball players had never skated before. Most players were excited, the only ones being worried, were the ones that had skated before.

"Noya this is gonna be so fun!" Tanaka looked at his shorter friend. "Ill be able to toss you in the air like in that one routine!"

"Hey! Why do I have to be the one whos tossed in the air!" Nishinoya complained. "Because your shorter than me!" Tanaka laughed.

"Hey!" Nishinoya yelled at him. "Im not that short!" Nishinoya crossed his arms and turned from Tanaka over exaggerating every move.

"Well whatever! We should head out on the rink now!" Tanaka called out to him.

"Ok..." Nishinoya grumbled walking after him.

☺︎︎☺︎︎☺︎︎

"Ok, and then you do this and that." Hinata told his group of baby skaters.

"This makes absolutely, and utterly no sense." Sugawara turned to and told Daichi.

"You have a point, Hinata is not the best teacher..." Daichi replied back with a blank face. "Although Hinata told us that he had taught his sister to skate."

"They probably share the same vocabulary." Sugawara laughed. "You're probably right." Daichi replied back stifling a laugh.

"And bam! Youll be able to skate in no time!" Hinata jumped, just before he realized he had been on skates and almost lost his balance.

Kageyama stared at the ground, a scowl painted on his face. He had made it his personal goal to be able to skate like Hinata by the end of the week.

𓆉𓆉𓆉

Heyyy. Sorry for not updating. But im on vacation currently and have a 3 hour car ride tomorrow, ill definitely be able to write another chapter tomorrow.

Bye now, take care of yourselves!