Part 5

Hi im back. So ive decided ill be making anywhere from 5-15 random stories that most likely wont be getting another chapter in my drafts. So if I randomly over the course of like 3 months upload full already finished stories you know why.

"SHOYOOO!" Nishinoya yelled as he tackled the slightly taller male. "Noya-san! Are you ok?!" Hinata was slightly concerned on why everyone was asking what happened while he was outside.

"Hinata, what did you guys talk about?" Suga the drunk wine aunt of the team asked stepping forward. "Nothing really, we just talked about the training camp. By the way I have to head home early today!" Hinata quickly brushed himself off and ran to his bag and out the gym. "Bye!" was his final word before departing. (A/N: why did I make it sound like that)

"Oh.. ok. Stay safe!" Suga said. "Bye Shoyooo!" Noya yelled. Soon after everyone said their goodbyes they continued putting the extra balls away.

"Hinata seems to be more busy as of recently" Daichi said breaking the awkward silence that engulfed the room. "I mean, he does have a job." Suga suggested. "Yea true, also what do you think Hinatas mother meant by 'he has alot of secrets you dont know'?" Tanaka said shortly after gulping down his water.

"He has secrets, thats normal" Suga said being one of the only reasonable people. "What kinda secrets do you think?" Noya said just watching the tea brew at their reactions.

"Maybe hes into cosplay?" Kageyama asked making everyone stare at him.

"Nah... wait..." Suga was now deep in thought.

"It would explain his high knowledge on fashion, and his perfectly clear skin." Kiyoko added in.

"Do you seriously think the shrimp cosplays?" Tsukishima asked sounding more curious than he wouldve liked.

Takeda was watching the exchange in deep thought. 'Ill have to look that one up later.' Takeda thought about it and decided, his mother was most likely talking about skating but then again... Hinata had MANY secrets.

With Hinata

Hinata was riding down the road on his bicycle as fast as he could. 'I wanna get there early, I really wanna get there early' were the only thoughts going through his mind. Stopping his bike he waited for a sign to cross.

'God its busy.. know I understand exactly why mom encouraged me to leave a bit later.' he thought to himself. Seeing the sign turn green he let of a sigh of relief and started petaling again.

Finally arriving at a gas station he locked his bike up and speed walked inside. 'It's actually really clean here'

Walking to the other side of the store he bought what he needed and walked up to the counter to pay for his purchase.

"This will be all" Hinata said after receiving a look that seemed to be an 'Are-You-Sure?' look. "Alright..." the lady at the counter said while scanning his bandages he so desperately needed.

By the power of my cat licking his ass, a 20 minute time skip

"Bandages?" Yuri asked walking into the building. "Yea, got the feeling I would cut my leg today. Just wanted to be safe." Hinata said whilst stretching his arms. "Alright, have you warmed up?" Yuri asked while doing a few quick stretches. "Yes" was the simple response. "Alright do it again"

"Okkkkkayyyy" Hinata said while he redid his stretches. Yuri had a bad habit of having to be there to see the stretches, 'to see if he was doing them properly' was his excuse even though Hinata has been doing them for years.

A few minutes later after Hinata finished his stretches he went out on the ice and started practice.

A timeskip brought to you by me not having finished my math lesson, 45 minutes later

"Yoo-Hoo!" a certain cheery voice with a russian accent said walking into the building.

"Victor! Keep it down Hinatas practicing his routine!" Yuri scolded. "Oh, oh sorry!" Victor said lowering his voice.

"Look at his jumps, he admitted to not have really practiced at all during that week we were gone, but their-" all of a sudden Yuri was cut off. "Perfect, they always seem to be perfect no matter how long its been" Victor finished.

"He even admitted to me he stepped on the ice twice but never once doing a jump. Its absolutely insane hes not stumbling on quads, we only taught him those a month ago."

"Hinata is really something" Victor replied to his husband.

"Mhm, hes a prodigy of prodigys" Yuri replied looking out onto the ice where Hinata was skating a routine from last year.

"Back on the topic of quads, how in the hell did he practically master them?" Victor asked aloud. "I have no idea, we just gave him the general idea and he mastered it on his own" Yuri replied, he was never able to understand how Hinata made everything seem so easy.

Finishing his old routine Hinata skated over to his coaches and asked how he did.

"Amazing! But you need to work on your grand prix senior debut routine!" Yuri scolded in a caring manner (?).

"I will, I will. So how will we be going about the teaching? For the training camp?" Hinata asked as he walked off the ice and sat on a seat.

"I will be working with Kamomedai and Date Tech, you will teach Karasuno, Nekoma and Shiratorizawa, Victor will be teaching Fukurodani and Itachiyama, and Yurio will teach Aoba Johsai and Inarizaki." Yuri answered.

"We figured you would be good to teach 3 teams, and you always talked about those teams so we assumed you knew them well." Victor finished.

"Oh yea! Ill be teaching my team and Kenmas team! And Shiratorizawa!" Hinata cheered.

967 words. I picked these teams on which ones I knew best which were Karasuno, Nekoma and Shiratorizawa. And the others were on who would create tea.

Like Oikawa and Yurio would probably get along.