Chapter : 2 Mask On

Sometimes I wonder if my life is a nightmare that would end if I woke up and now I'm wondering what would have happened if mom didn't leave my supposed father.

And I can't seem to get rid of the thought that lord is playing with my life, maybe he seems to enjoy seeing me go through all this misery,

Taking people important to me from my life, I don't know how much of this I could endure before I would crack under all the pressure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I didn't even realize I reached untill I looked up breaking me out of my thoughts,

I just let my feet carry me and now I'm here,

Well, here goes nothing

I opened the door creating a 'BANG' when it hit the wall.

Everyone stared at me which i returned with a sheepish smile, while the teacher just breathed in trying to control his anger I suppose,

Oh well

"Mr.Spider Man" I exlaimed staring at Mr.Morales who like always glared at me, probably wondering if 1 month detention would be less for me.

He was our history teacher, and lets just say I'm sure we're his favorite pals.

You wish

"What are you standing there for, aren't you entering, not that I care" he said carelessly as if he couldn't care less,

Which he couldn't

"Oh! that, can I have Gabe, Zach, Ana and Liz?"
I asked trying to stifle my laughter as I stared at Mr.Morales who looked like he just won the lottery,

While I turned to look at them, I couldn't even stifle it and let out a laugh disguising it as a cough.

There stood Gabe standing on the chair, Zach standing on the table moon walking I guess and Liz recording it while Ana sat on the table singing I suppose and all of them froze like a deer caught in headlights.

"What are you waiting for, GET OUT!!"  Mr.Morales kindly dismissed them.

They just looked at him innocently before slowly trailing behind me.

When the door shut behind them, I couldn't hold it anymore as I burst out laughing with tears coming from my eyes.

I tried to stop the laughter wheezing as I didn't get enough oxygen due to laughing so hard.

Even though it hurt to even laugh, I put up my facade.

They all stared at me amused waiting for me to stop and when I finally managed to stop-

"So are we gonna sue them?" An excited Ana asked wanting to get revenge for the time they stole her M&Ms.

"Unfortunately, No" I said shaking my head as my lips twitched upwards into a large grin seeing Ana's face turn into a frown.

Seeing them all brought that weight in my chest that I so desperately tryed to get rid off, which i only could distract myself from as I wasn't able to dispose it, but now its back and with a greater force than before, suffocating me with the harsh reality.

"There's something I need to tell you--" I hesitated, not knowing how this will turn out.

"What is it elli?" Liz asked seriously, sensing the shift in the mood.

"Guys..I'm uh-h moving away" I said stuttering,

Zach and Gabe started laughing almost immediately.