Chapter : 9 Lonely Dinner

Lorenzo was simply scrolling through his messages, when he saw his sister going limp and fall on the table

Leonardo was going to ask her if she wanted ice cream when he saw her limp body laying on the table.

When they saw her faint right in front of their eyes, they had the fright of their life.

Lorenzo didn't waste any time, instantly calling noah, while Leonardo took her bridal style to their car.

Noah was waiting for them by the car, they were planning on taking her home, since Liam was a doctor, there was no need to take her to a hospital, that's when she suddenly stirred in the back seat, muttering something that pretty much sounded like don't leave me, please don't leave me.

Enzo was on call with their brothers, while Leo was slowly stroking her head, but everything stilled and everyone froze when they heard her muttering.

..................................................................................

"Hey!" I pouted looking at him.

"What?" He smiled innocently like he didn't put ice cream on my nose.

Taking revenge, I took a handful of ice cream and rubbed it on his face.

"Ellaaaaa!" He looked startled by my sudden attack.

"What?" It was my turn to smile cheekily.

"Nothing" he grumbled angrily.

He turned the other side crossing his arms on his chest.

I giggled looking at him, he looked comical with that gloomy look and ice cream on his cheeks.

"Aww, don't be mad" I snickered.

"Louiiiii" I pouted looking at him with my infamous puppy dog eyes.

Suddenly everything turned black, I looked at louis frightened, but there was something in his beautiful blue green eyes.

Something like 'sorry'

And he started to disappear, slowly turning into ash as the fire burned him painfully.

Tears spilled from my eyes as I tried to drag him away.

"Don't leave me" I screamed.

"Please don't leave me" I sobbed, falling to the ground as the whole place was in blazing fire.

"Don't leave me" I kept on screaming like a mantra.

"I'm sorry" he looked at me, his eyes slowly closing.

.............................................................................

I opened my eyes slowly, my head aching like someone was repeatedly hitting it from the inside.