Chapter : 3 Bittersweet

"Ellaa" He called after me, running behind me.

"Come here" He shouted, laughing, chasing me in the sunflower field.

"Noo" I giggled, running faster.

Suddenly everything fell quite, I couldn't hear his calls or feel his presence behind me.

Looking around, I let out a whimper with my gaze on the dark room I was in.

Everything was dark and quite, until,

"You are worthless"

"Do you know what I lost because of you."

"You deserve it."

"Pathetic, that's what you've become."

"Stop!" I tried to stop the malicious voice in the dark.

Haunting me, Taunting me.
__________________________________________________

I shook my head, getting back to reality.

It felt so near yet far, I didn't even realize I was on the verge of having another panic attack, triggered by the sunflower field I just saw while passing.

Bittersweet Memories.

Thankfully nothing happened, if it did then I would have been in serious trouble with the social worker.

You deserve it.

Worthless.

Burden.

STOP!

Why would I?

The truth hurts doesn't it?

I just desperately tried to block out these words, which was impossible, so I resorted to the next best way, distraction, tuning in to what Ms.Jennifer was saying, I tried to understand what she was speaking.

Failing miserably, all I could hear was the ringing in my ears.

Suddenly, after a few minutes it stopped and I was glad because we were close to my house or you could say my prison.

The ride existed of Ms.Jen telling me about something which I couldn't concentrate on.

No not about my brothers.

Because she said, the ride to the airport will be longer and she have a lot to tell about them.

Well, okay then,

Coming to a halt in front of my house, I got out of the car shortly followed by my social worker.

Well, actually I don't have many things to pack.

Just a few clothes and some other stuff.

Our house was pretty but that was a cover, so, even if the police got suspicious, they won't, after seeing the house.

Been there done that,

Walking through the living room to my room while Ms.Jen was going through her files to pass time.

My room was simple and if you could describe it in one word it would be, plain.

.............................................

After packing, I kept my shoulder bag near the door, which was all I had to pack.

Taking a quick look to check if I forgot something, my gaze landed on something under the bed.

My breath hitched and tears pricked the back of my eyes when I realized what it is.

Taking cautious steps, I slowly took the bag from under the bed.

This bag contained things that meant a lot to me than my own whole life.

Taking the shoulder bag and the backpack, I slowly limped my way downstairs.

"I'm ready" I called out to Ms.Jen who smiled in reply before beckoning me to follow her.

The car ride consisted of getting to know my brothers who I didn't know existed.

Turns out my brothers are one of the most well known family in L.A, having many businesses across the world, which means they can buy my whole town and still won't have a difference in their bank account.

I wonder how they became this successful in such a young age.

Reaching the airport I got out of the car before turning around and was unexpectedly pulled into a hug, I flinched as a natural instinct and thankfully she didn't see.

After I said my farewell, I walked towards the flight and my eyes almost fell out of their sockets.

There stood a private flight in all it's glory.

Taking a seat, I looked outside, the sight was so calming and relaxing.

"Ma'am?"

I looked around and saw an air hostess looking at me with a small smile.

"Yes?" I asked confused, what do they want now? Did I forget something??

I knew it. This is the wrong flight isn't it?...
I was just thinking about it right now, because this was all too good to be true.

"Do you need anything to drink or any snacks?"

I stared at her. Oh!

"Umm..no, thanks" I told her not really in the mood to actually eat.

"Okay"

.......................................................

Most of the plane ride consisted of me watching some videos on the big tv situated in front of my seat.

When the plane finally landed, I let out a sigh of relief.

Even though it was nice, I still have panic attacks if I'm kept in closed place.

Soo....where to now?

Safe to say I have no idea where to go.

I stood outside,

waiting....

waiting....

waiting....

Even though it felt like hours, it was just five minutes.

And then suddenly everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at something, like in a trance.

I looked around confused, what's happening right now??

And then, I too saw it.

_______________________________________________________________

A/N :

Hey guys!

How u all doing?.....Hope your doing well.

So, this chapter was a little rushed because I didn't want you people waiting.

And short too.

But, don't worry long chapters on their way.

Did you like the chapter, what's your thoughts on it??

If u liked it, then don't forget to

Vote,
Comment,
And Share.♥♥

Love you, xx❤
Stay Safe💙

~fxthi_az