Part 21

I am back with an update!!! Thank you all for all your nice words. I love reading through your comments! They are so sweet and motivating <3

I have 3 weeks vacation now... or more like 1 week of working to get some money which I will spend on merch hehe and 2 weeks of studying. But I will try to write as much as possible on this story. I want yall to enjoy my vacation as much as I will :) I hope you enjoy this chapter. It's a bit messy as always but yk... (I started to say yk always when I have no idea what to say)

The sun was slowly disappearing behind the houses.

"See, your mom would have got worried if we stayed longer", Louis said and looked at the darkening sky.

Harry nodded and grabbed Louis's hand. He was a bit scared of the dark and it was quite uncomfortable to walk on the empty streets.

Louis just smiled at how Haz squeezed his hand.

"Okay, so let's go, Haz?", Louis asked

"Yes!", Harry replied and followed Lou.

The two boys were once again chatting and laughing while walking towards Harry's house. Until a cat jumped out of a bush next to the pavement. 

"Lou, look! It's a kitty!", Harry exclaimed excitedly and let go of Lou's hand.

He crouched down and made small sounds so the cat would walk towards him. The cat looked at Harry. A small "meow" was heard before she strode to Harry. He put his hand on her head and she nuzzled into his palm. 

"Awww", Louis said and crouched down as well.

He stretched out his arm to pet the kitty. It looked at Louis, hissed, and then ran away.

"Lou! You scared the kitty!", Harry pouted.

"But I just wanted to pet it!", Louis replied.

"You moved too fast!", Harry explained.

Louis rolled his eyes and pouted.

Harry giggled and leaned over to Louis.

"You can pet me!", Harry said. 

He hated seeing Louis pout.

Louis giggled and brushed through Harry's hair. Harry purred and then laughed.

"Silly Haz! Let's go home now!"

Harry and Louis got up and walked peacefully on.

What they did not notice was that there was something - or someone - hiding in the bush, following the two boys.

The next time the two boys stopped on their way was when Louis had to retie his shoe. He bent down and showed Hazza how well he can tie his shoelace. The younger boy giggled. As soon as Louis was done he smiled at Harry and took his hand again. 

And then the two boys saw that the bush next to them was moving. But it was not the wind.

"Lou? What's that? ", Harry whispered scaredly.

"Maybe just the kitty from before", he replied.

But he knew that this wasn't a cat. It must be something bigger.

"Let's just go", Louis said and pulled on Harry's hand.

Before the boys were able to move someone jumped out of the bush. And this time it was not a cat. It was a human.

Harry and Louis both let out a shriek. Louis pushed Harry behind him and faced the bush-human.

The bush-human fell over while jumping out. So, they were laying on the floor.

"Lou, what are you doing?", Harry whispered.

"Just stay behind me, Haz!", Louis replied, focussing on the creature in front of him.

The human got up and rubbed his bum.

"Ouch!", they said.

Louis now got a glimpse of the creature's face.

"Niall, what the he-", Louis stopped himself from cursing. 

Harry was still around and he didn't want to teach Harry bad words.

I hope I dont offend anyone by saying "bush-human". I didn't come up with a better name for the person who just jumped out of the bush... So, if you have a better name for them just tell me :)