Part 28

A bit a longer one today. First I thought of cutting it into two pieces like I usually do... But it's the magical chapter... So you get an extra-long one today!

I am sorry this chapter is a bit of a mess bc so much is happening buttttttt I needed it to get to this point so I can have a Harry chapter as the next part

I hope you are all doing well!

Love you! take care!

Niall came shortly after lunch. They worked together on the exercises that Mister Baker gave to them. Fortunately, it did not take them very long but it was so hard work that Louis's head started hurting. As soon as the last word was written, he dropped his pencil, rubbed his temples, and groaned.

"You okay, Lou?", Niall asked, packing his things.

"Just got a headache from this", Louis said and slammed his head on the desk.

Niall giggled. His friend was so dramatic sometimes.

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in", Louis shouted.

Jay entered the room.

"You two are done?", she questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, we just finished", Niall told.

"So, Louis get ready, we're going to Jack!", Jay announced and left the room again.

Louis sighed.

"Jack?"

"I have to go and excuse my behaviour", Louis explained to Niall.

He slowly nodded. It did make sense that Jay wanted that but on the other hand, Louis hasn't done anything wrong.

Louis got up and put a hoodie on. He once more sighed and then left his room with Niall following him.

Jay dropped Niall off at his home and then drove off to Jack's place with Louis sitting next to her. Louis just angrily stared at his lap. He wanted to explain this all to his mother but she wouldn't listen. 

Stupid Jack.

Because of him, he wouldn't be able to go to football practice so he won't be the captain of the team.

Because of him, he had to do stupid punishment work.

Because of him, he couldn't see Harry.

Harry...

... He promised to visit him!

"Oh god!", Louis exclaimed and hit his hand against his head.

How could he forget his promise?

"What?", Jay asked, with a quick look to her side.

"I promised to visit Harry today", Louis confessed.

"Well, you will call him as soon as we are back home and you will tell him that you won't be seeing him for a week!", Jay snapped.

She was so upset with Louis. Her little boy hurt a boy! And that because of a game? She thought she raised him better. 

"But, Mom!", Louis complaint.

"No buts!"

When they reached Jack's house, Jay parked her car and got out. Louis unfastened his seat belt and trotted after his mother.

She rang the doorbell.