Part 44

I didn't think that my idea will fill probably even three chapters! So here is the next part. 

Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates!

Louis turned on the movie he chose. Harry turned around on Lou's lap so he faced the screen. His head rested on Lou's chest, and Louis's arms were tightly wrapped around Harry. Every now and then Louis would place soft kisses on Harry's cheek. Harry would then lean into the soft touch and his cheek turned a slight pink.

After half the movie, both boys felt sleepy and they were very close to falling asleep in each other's embrace. But as faith wanted, there was no peace for them.

The phone rang.

The loud ringing made Harry jump up.

Louis murmured something that sounded like "fucking heart attack", but it was too quiet for Harry to catch.

Harry dizzily walked over to the phone.

"Hello?", he asked and yawned.

"Harry?", the voice spoke.

"Yes?"

"Here is Liam..."

"Hi, Liam, what's up?"

Louis groaned. He nearly died of a heart attack because of Liam? This boy really had great timing for ruining everything.

"I- you- it's so bad", Liam started sobbing.

Harry was rapidly fully awake.

"What happened?"

"Pooh, I think- Harry she's going to die! I don't know what to do! Mommy went out for shopping", Liam cried.

Harry fell silent. His heart ached at the thought of a dying cat.

"Would it help if I came over?"

"Yes, please", Liam sobbed into the phone.

"I will be right there. Don't worry, okay?"

Liam made an agreeing sound.

Harry slammed the phone down and turned around to Louis.

"I need to go to Liam right now", he announced and rushed towards the hallway.

"But Hazza! We can't just leave!"

Harry stared at Louis.

"He needs me right now"

"But I promised Mom to not leave the house", Louis said and crossed his arms.

Harry put on his shoes.

"Then stay here. I am going", Harry said and crossed his arms as well.

Louis sighed.

"You're so stubborn... I can't let you walk alone around...", Louis eventually gave in.

He quickly put on shoes and left the house with Harry.

Harry insisted on running the whole way, but after not even a street, he slowed down. It was incredibly inconvenient to run in a princess dress! And he might not be the most sporty guy around.

After ten minutes they reached Liam's house. Harry rang the doorbell, and just a few seconds later a sobbing Liam opened the door.

Harry opened his arms to let Liam in for a hug. The crying boy held tightly onto Harry.

"I don't want her to die", Liam sobbed.

Louis didn't really understand what was going on but he realised that Harry wasn't overreacting when he said that they had to hurry.

"Where is she?", Harry softly asked.

"Under my bed", Liam hiccuped.

They all entered Liam's room. Harry laid flat onto his stomach and looked under the bed.

"I can't see a lot... Do you have a flashlight?", Harry asked.

Liam immediately handed one over to him. Harry turned it on and shone the light at the cat. What he saw astonished him.

"Liam?"

"Yes?"

Harry turned off the light and sat up.

"How long has she been under there?"

Liam shrugged.

"Let's go out of here... Maybe we should bring a small bowl of water into your room but for the rest, we should just give her some space"

"Is it that bad? Hopeless case?", Liam asked.

All colour from his face disappeared.

"I think I am going to faint", he whispered and grabbed onto Louis's arm.

Louis, who watched the whole scene overwhelmed, held onto Liam's arm.

"No, actually it's good news. I think she's preparing to give birth"

"Birth?", Liam and Louis shouted at the same time.

"Hush! She needs silence. Now move out of the room!", Harry said and shooed both boys out.

The three boys placed themselves on the couch. They excitedly whispered to each other about baby kittens. Harry told them to not make too much noise so that Pooh could have some peace for her birthing process.

"How do you even know so much about cats?", Liam asked Harry.

He shrugged.

"My grandma used to have a cat and that cat once was pregnant. But the cat passed away last year"

Liam sadly smiled at Harry.

Louis, who sat next to Harry, wrapped his arm around his boy.

Harry shuffled around until he was placed on Louis's lap. Liam smiled at the two boys. Until his eyes fell onto the dress. Through the whole panic and stress, he hadn't noticed that his friend was wearing a princess dress.

"Were you playing dress-up?", Liam asked.

Harry shook his head.

"Why are you asking?"

"You are wearing a princess dress", Liam pointed out.

Harry smiled brightly. 

"Yes, I love it very much", he told Liam.

Louis was glaring at Liam. He hoped that he wouldn't say anything stupid as it was the first time in a while that Harry put the dress back on.

"I- Can I ask something?", Liam stuttered after noticing Louis's intense glare.

"Sure", Harry said while Louis was softly shaking his head.

Liam swallowed and took his eyes off of Louis.

"Could you do a spin for me? I wanna see it properly", he shyly said.

Louis stopped shooting daggers at Liam. That caught him off guard. He wholeheartedly believed that Liam would say something rude and upset his Harry.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!", Harry excitedly exclaimed.

He wiggled out of Lou's grip and got up. Softly he caressed the cloth to straighten any wrinkles. Harry then spun around showing off his beautiful dress. He giggled and spun more and more around. Once more he felt dizzy and so he let himself fall into Lou's arms.

"That's a really nice dress, Harry", Liam told him.

"Thank you"

Louis held his boy in his arms.

"The prettiest princess on the world", Louis whispered into his ear.