Part 35

I hope this wasn't too rushed. I really wanted to get to that point so I can get something special for tomorrow. I really hope I come to it!!! But now it's time for me to go to bed.

Take care xxx

Harry said his goodbyes to Jay and Lou and waddled sadly into the house.

"How was it?", Anne asked.

"Great", Harry replied sadly.

"What happened?"

"Lou forgot that my birthday is tomorrow. And he won't come over ", Harry answered and a tear rolled down his cheek.

"But he spent his whole day with you today, darling", Anne tried to cheer him up.

It didn't work.

"I am tired. It was very exhausting", Harry said, waved his mom good night and then walked to his room.

He just dropped into bed. Not even the smallest bit excited about his birthday.

The next morning, Harry woke up to a knock on his door. He just muttered something and then turned around. He didn't want to get up. He wanted to sleep and hope that this day would just pass.

"Harry, you better get up or I'll unpack your presents!", Gemma shouted.

"Then do!", Harry replied.

Gemma ripped the door open.

"You better move your ass out of bed and come downstairs. I promise you won't regret it. And just a small tip from your sister: Get changed"

With those words, she walked out again. Harry groaned, but got up. He grabbed the first clothes that he laid hands on.

But when he noticed it was Lou's hoodie, he threw it into a corner.

"Stupid Lou", he grumpily whispered and grabbed a black sweater from his closet.

Harry grumpily walked downstairs. He opened his mouth to complain but-

"Happy Birthday!"

His mother, Gemma, Niall, Liam, Jamie, Danny and Louis screamed. They jumped towards Harry.

Harry's jaw dropped.

"Did you really think I would forget about your birthday, Haz?", Louis asked with a wide grin.

Harry just stuttered nonsense.

Lou didn't forget him? And he brought his friends here?

Harry looked through the room. There were a lot of balloons everywhere, and some garlands were attached to the ceiling.

Everyone was wearing a small party head.

Harry was still speechless, so he just hugged Louis.

"Who is hungry and wants some pancakes?", Anne asked.

Everyone shouted "Me" and rushed into the kitchen. 

Except for Louis and Harry.

"You did all this for me?", Harry whispered.

"Do you like it?", Louis asked.

"I love it!", Harry exclaimed and kissed all over Lou's face.

Louis giggled and pushed Hazza playfully away.

"My super old Hazza, huh?", he teased.

Harry smiled and grabbed Lou's hand.

"Let's get something to eat!", he exclaimed and dragged Louis into the kitchen.