idfk but here's a chapter

"Are you sure that he's there?" They both nod "he also told us that there are three other children there" that caught Aizawa's attention "there are more children?!" They both nod "anyways, we gotta go"

They both began to walk away "wait-" they stopped and turned to face Aizawa "who are you?" The blonde one spoke up "I'm Jin Bubaigawara but my friends call me Twice, and she's-" he gestures to his friend "-Kenji Hikiishi, but she goes by Magne" Aizawa nodded and jump away.

"hey, he didnt tell us his name either! What a jerk" Magne smirked and shook her head, almost laughing at her friends silly antics.

~Toshinori Yagi's POV~

I was busy looking through files about Hisashi Midoriya and Izuku Midoriya when Aizawa busted through the door "Aizawa, why are you here?" I asked with a bit of worry "I have a lead on the whereabouts of Izuku Midoriya"

~Mirai Sasaki/Sir Nighteye's POV~

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

I jolt up, now wide awake 'crap, I must've passed out' my eyes land upon my phone which was ringing 'who could that be?'

I pick up my phone and tap the answer button "who is it?"

My head jerked away when I heard All might yell "please stop yelling and tell me what happened" the words he soon spoke made it feel like a bunch of bricks were removed from my shoulders...

"We've found your son"

A/N: my apologies for the short chapter, please don't be mad. I don't have an excuse for it being so short but hopefully I'll make another chapter soon. Bai!!!