saving private deku (idk)

Sorry this took so long. I've been trying to research on some old heroes in mha do I could add them into this chapter but I didn't really find a lot but I'm still adding those characters (even though theres only one in this chapter XD).

I also apologise that this

I had a dream- well a memory. It was of my mother and one of her friends... I think her name was Rem.

I was playing with Rem's sons, Vash and Knives, whilst their mom and mine talked. Well, at least I think she was talking, her mouth was moving but I couldn't hear the words she was saying.

All I could hear was someone singing

"So... on the first evening a pebble
From somewhere out of nowhere drops upon the dreaming world.

So... on the second celestial evening
all the children of the pebble held hands and composed a waltz"

I was forcefully woken up by the sound of a door slamming open. I looked up and my eyes widened.

'Why's he here? Only Doctors and my friends come here? So why is All for One here?!'

He began to inch closer to me, causing me to move backwards. My back hit the cold brick wall, telling me that I couldn't move any further away from the monster in front of me.

Out of no where the room shook causing both me and AfO to tumble over.

I heard AfO mutter something under his breath but the only word I could understand was 'Heroes'

Once he got right in front of me he grabbed me by my forehead, some red wave like energy wrapped around AfO's hand.

Suddenly everything hurt. It felt like my body was being crushed and pulled at from every angle possible "if I cannot make you into a Nomu I'll make you're life a living hell. I'll make every human despise you"

The pain all over my body became worse, causing me to scream out in pain. Suddenly there was a flash of purple and All for One pulled his hand back in pain.

Suddenly I saw an image, it was of a man with dark green hair with yellow streaks. I noticed that he looked scared and frantic, then I noticed what was in his hands...

Me?

In a blink of an eye the image was gone and I felt something hit my chest, followed by cracking noises. Blood fell from my mouth as my vision became blurred then it all went black.

~earlier that day~

"Are you all okay with the plan" Nezu questioned to which everyone nodded, including Endeavor who for some unknown reason offered to help save Izuku Midoriya, maybe because he read the description of Dabi and wants to know if he is his 'dead' son, Touya Todoroki (I'm sticking with Dabi's past from the manga)

'I'm coming to get you, my son'

~Time Skip cause I can't make up shit to save my life XD~

~Dabi's POV~

Suddenly, the whole place shook causing everyone to fall onto the floor "the hell?" I stand up and go to help Tomura and Himiko up.

"It appears the heroes have come" I look over to Kurogiri who made his mist surround us "Kurogiri, what's happening?" Tomura questioned but he wasn't given an answer as he warped us away to somewhere.

~With the pro heroes~

"Eraser, are you sure they're here?" Lionnette (@yourusualanimelover2 OC) questioned the Pro but as soon as she spoke Eraser saw a glimpse of purple in his peripheral vision "I'm absolutely sure they're here"

Crimson Riot saw the purple mist grow bigger "what the...?" Everyone but Eraserhead went into a fighting stance. "Calm down everyone, that's one of the guys who gave me the information of Izuku Midoriya" everyone calmed down.

When the warp gate got bigger everyone was a little confused until three children fell out of it "those would be the other children I was told of"

The warp gate went into his human-ish form and the children stood up "Kurogiri, where are we?" The black haired boy questioned "I suggest you look around. Each child looked around and noticed the heroes.

Lionnette knelt down in front of the three children, her fire mane dissipated as she got in front of the three children "don't worry, we won't hurt you. We're here to save you and a boy called Izuku Midoriya-" she was cut off by the blue haired boy "how do you know Izu and why do you want him?!"

Eraser sighed then motioned to the taller man next to him who looked like he wanted to rush into the building when he noticed how Izuku wasn't there "you see that guy there?" The boy nodded "that guy is his biological father. He wants to save his son" the three children nodded.

The blonde girl went to say something but was cut off by a scream, causing all three children's eyes to widen "Izu..."

A/N: Holy shi- this is cringe af. I am so sorry about the cringyness of this chapter. Also, my apologies to @yourusualanimelover2 that you were only shown for a moment