I'm HoRrIbLe At NaMiNg ChApTeRs

"Izu"

Everyone's eyes widened and Mirai rushed into the building, closely followed by Lionette and the other pro's (including Kurogiri and the kids)

It confused the heroes (+kurogiri, tomura, dabi and toga).

Whilst they were rushing to Izuku's cell, they hadn't ran into any of the people who work for AfO.

The first person to make it to Izuku was Mirai (Sir Nighteye). His eyes widened at the sight before him.

Izuku lay on the ground, his tattered shirt revealing the multiple bruises on his chest, signifying that he had multiple broken ribs. He had blood coming from his mouth, his whole body was covered in scars and his breathing was heavy and unsteady.

Mirai rushed towards the unconscious boy with wide eyes. He picked up Izuku and for the first time in a long time. . . .

he was scared

One after another, the pro heroes caught up to Mirai and when they each saw him with Izuku they froze, and yes, so did Endeavor.

Aizawa walked up to Nigheye and checked Izuku over.

Finally Kurogiri and the children made their way to the heroes. Their eyes widened "oh my. . ." Kurogiri covered the area of where his mouth should've been as his misty yellow eyes laid up on Izuku. "IZUKU!" the children yelled.

"Don't worry, he's. . . Alive, but he needs medical attention immediately" Aizawa ordered Sasaki to take Izuku to the Ambulance outside whilst Crimson Riot, Ms joke and Midnight went with him to fight villains if he came across any.

Nezu hopped out of Aizawa's scarf "All might, do you think he had something to do with this?" He nodded "yes, I do believe that All for one had something to do with this. Didn't Kurogiri say that his boss was him?" Nezu hummed in thought "alright, All might, I would like you to take Endeavor with you and possibly Kurogiri, if he doesn't mind. It's only because he knows where All for Ones secret bases are, right?" Kurogiri nodded then formed a portal for All might and Endeavor "wait!"

All eyes went to Endeavor "I just have one question" his eyes went to Dabi "are you. . . Touya?" Dabi made a 'tch' noise "I no longer go by that name" Emdeavor nodded "I see" he glanced to the floor "I just want to say. . . . I'm sorry" Dabi's eyes widened. Endeavor kneeled in front of him "I know what I've done was wrong, and I know that you most likely won't forgive me for the things I've done and that I don't deserve your forgiveness, but. . . . I just want you to know that I regret all of the things I did to you and your siblings and that I'm trying to change." All eyes were on Endeavor, everyone but Nezu, Dabi, All might and Aizawa (don't ask how they know 🤫) were confused on what happened.

It was quiet for a moment until Dabi spoke "I. . . .can't forgive you of what you did, nor will I come back home. . . .but, I can try to trust you, and I will visit you, mom, Natsuo, Fuyumi and Shoto" Enji stared, wide eyed at his son. Tears started falling  from his eyes as he smiled at his son "thank you"

Endeavor stood up, wiping his eyes, he turned to All might and nodded for him to enter the portal. All might gave Endeavor a smile, not the one he usually wore, but a kind one, like one would when smiling at their friend.

All might and Endeavor entered the portal, leaving Nezu, Aizawa, Mic, Tensei, Lionette and the children in the cell.

Toga fell to her knees "he won't die, right?" She looked desperately to her friends who couldn't say anything cause, they to, were asking themselves the very same question.

Mic knelt in front of the crying girl "don't worry, little listener. I'm sure that your friend will be just fine, he's got the best heroes protecting him, so please don't cry" he wiped the tears from Toga's face.

"You should listen to him" they looked over to Aizawa, who was kneeling beside Mic "I've been dating this dumbass for four years and the one thing he can't do is lie, especially to children" Yamada pouted and shoved Aizawa who just chuckled in response.

Seeing the two pro heroes like this made the three children feel a bit better, especially when they were told that their friend was going to be fine

"C'mon, let's go before some of the villains come" Lionette spoke up and they all nod, leaving the villain base.

Just as they were about to leave the base of the LOV they were attacked by two minor villains "you guys go ahead, I'll fight these two" the pro's left with the children, leaving Lionnette alone to fight two villains "whose first?"

She activated her quirk, making a mane of fire burst around her neck and head (I think) (not on her face tho, duh). She let out a lion roar, bearing her fangs
(Standing in this stance)

The first villain to attack her put their hands up, manipulating the dirt around him into multiple bullets and began to shoot them at Lionnette

The first villain to attack her put their hands up, manipulating the dirt around him into multiple bullets and began to shoot them at Lionnette. She began to dodged the bullets, firing fire balls at each of the ones that got too close and sometimes at the villain attacking.

The villain growled in frustration and started creating more and more bullets, sweat dripping down his face "getting tired already?" She taunted the villain who got even more frustrated.

The truth is, Lionnette had been circling around both villains, though the second one hadn't even attacked her. He just stood there, arms crossed and his eyes closed.

Soon the villain began panting and shaking. Now was her time to attack.

Lionnette pounced at the villain who was attacking her, digging her sharp nails into the villains arms, trying to get them to stop using their quirk.

The villain smirked catching Lionnette off guard "why are you smirking?" The villain began to laugh "you've fallen into my trap" Lionnette's eyes widened, now noticing that the bullets she had destroyed weren't on the floor, which was actually shiny now that the dirt was gone.

"Shit-" before she was able to continue speaking she felt something slam into her side, causing her to gasp in shock and pain.

She flew into the wall, the air getting knocked out of her "you're dead now, pussy cat!" He raised his hands above his head and created a spear out of dirt "any last words?" She just closed her eyes and waited for the spear to stab her, knowing she wasn't going to get out of this situation.

But one thing confused her 'why didn't the other villain attack me?' She thought, knowing she'd never know the answer.

Or would she?

The 'villains' eyes opened, revealing his green and brown eyes. Two horns made out of blue flames appeared on his head as he kicked the attacking villain, making him crash into the wall which broke on impact.

Lionnette's eyes flung open in surprise. She looked directly at the 'villain' who didn't attack her "who...?" She couldn't get her question out, still in shock "I work as a spy for the pro heroes" he helped Lionnett up "the names Alastair, now go before more villains get here" she nodded her head before leaving the base.

A/N: I'M NOT DEAD?! Sorry I didn't publish this sooner, Wattpad kept on crashing so I had no idea how to fix it until I was told to delete it then install it.

Anyways, yeah, I know this chapter isn't exactly about Izuku or Nighteye but this is all I could thing of (I literally wrote this in less than two days 😮)