dead inko

ITS A THOT IN A POT....

I NEED INSPIRATION and sleep...

Warning: story may contain swearing, child abuse, child neglect, bullying, discrimination, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts, alcohol abuse, drugs and more...

BOLD means police officer except from Tsukauchi and Tamakawa Sansa, and it's when Present mic uses his quirk and it's when Toshinori Yagi is in his buff form

Izuku Midoriya was just an ordinary teenager with a quirk that gave him cat like features(I just love cats... they're my spirit animal so shut up ok) he had cat ears, a tail, his eyes were a misty green colour with a tint of yellow as it reached his vertically slit irises (because of his cat features he is nocturnal, can see well in the dark, can understand and communicate with cats including tigers and lions, his cat ears on his head were the only ears he had so he didn't have human ears) he had cat fur along his arms, legs, feet, hands and stomach but his hands and feet weren't paws. He can also make his nails longer and sharper, he also has fangs. Izuku Midoriya lived a perfectly normal life...

Who am I kidding we all know that's bullshit. Because Izuku got a "lame" quirk his friends turned against him. His mother tried to care for him but something got in the way and well just read this. (FYI Izuku is 10 in this)

"Mom I'm home" Izuku said excitedly. He waited for his mother to call out for him but got nothing so he went into the kitchen cause she was normally there. But what he saw made his heart sink all the way down to his stomach. He felt like he was going to puke. He froze in horror as he saw the corpse of his mother. As Izuku was going to call the police he heard someone upstairs in his mothers room. But he decided against going after them thinking that it would be better to call the police about his mother and the unknown intruder.

"119 WHATS YOUR EMERGENCY"

"I-I-It's my m-mom, s-s-she w-wont wake u-u-p a-and there's b-b-blood all a-around her. T-there's also s-s-someone u-up s-stairs"

"Ok can you tell me your name, how old you are and where you live" the kind woman said trying to calm the scared crying boy.

"M-my name i-is Iz-zuku Mid-doriya, I-I-I'm t-t-ten and we-we live a-a-at *********. Please hur-" Izuku cut himself short when he heard footsteps going to the stairs to go down stairs so he ran quickly and quietly deeper into the kitchen and hid himself on top of the fridge which was very high so he thought the intruder wouldn't be able to get him.

"Izuku? IZUKU?" the woman on the phones voice became full of fear for the child.

"He's coming" Izuku had whispered to the phone so the woman could hear but the man couldn't.

"Who is he?" the woman said trying to be calm.

Izuku took a quick glance of the intruder but then wished he hadn't. He knew this man. He KNEW he was and still is dangerous. "I-it's my da-dad" Izuku had finally spoken.

"Ok I need you to stay calm and quiet help is on the way" the woman on the phone started to sound desperate. She wanted the boy to be ok.

"Izuku I know your here. Come show yourself and I promise everything will be alright" the man known to be Izukus father said in a calm and peaceful way which scared Izuku.

"Izuku, I need you to stay calm ok don't go to him" the woman said in a quiet way making Izuku the only one that heard her (it was her quirk, don't ask why)

Suddenly Hisashi(Izuku's father) appeared in front of the fridge and stared at Izuku with pure madness and said "found you." Izuku looked at Hisashi with fear and the woman on the phone could hear the screams of Izuku clearly and then the line went dead.