idk○○○○

"I feel that I. . . may possibly be one of All for Ones experiments"

Aizawa looked at the man on his sofa with shock "a nomu, to be exact" Shouta took a moment to process this information "and. . . How did you figure that out?" Kurigiri sighed deeply

"Well...there is the fact that I only remember meeting All for One. I don't remember anything before that..."

----

Kurogiri held his head in pain as a shock corsed through his head. A memory appears into his mind.

Two teens were talking with each other, their words were muffled making it impossible to understand what it is that they were saying. Their faces were blurred but all Kurogiri could make out was their hair colours and styles.

The one to his right had black medium length hair whereas the one to his right had blonde hair gelled up.

The one with black hair reminded him of Eraserhead but he couldn't remember the one with blonde hair. Suddenly a name came to mind 'Yamada' and just like that the memory was gone.

As he came back to the real world he saw that Eraserhead had one hand on his (Kurogiri) shoulder and was trying to see if he was okay.

"I'm fine, Eraser, I just... nevermind"

And that's as far as I am able to go. To everyone who is reading this I thank you for everything. Even for just reading my story. This may be the end of it though. I know I had said I'd try to continue, and you all gave me good ideas, but I'm just not sure anymore.

Is it selfish for me to just end it here?

I think it is cause you all were helpful when I asked for help but now I just feel like I wasted your time.

I don't want to give you all hope by saying I might return to continue this story as I might not. I'm not really good with continuing things.

I don't want to say "if you could check out my other stories that'll be great" cause none of my other stories are complete and are Whittier than this one, well, as far as I am aware they are.

Recently I have found out that I have ASD instead of ADD and I'm getting therapy for that as well as for my depression so I'll be a bit busier that usual so the chanses of me actually completing this story is slim to none.

Thank you all for reading and I wish you all a great morning/afternoon/evening and goodbye (for now?)