Suprise Trip?

"Be my pawn" Gion words buzzed across the room.

"What?" Charlotte confused by his words.

"Be a powerful lady who worth my attention and backed me up in my every action. My words will be your first priority. You can't betray me or leave me behind"

Pawn? It is more like a servant. Charlotte stuck in the middle of confusion. If she said yes, she will be a puppet of her own fiance. If she do otherwise, she will only be hate by him.

"Wait!" She tugged his shirt as he began to walk away. "What is there for me?" She asked carefully.

"The things you want the most from me. My attention and affection and i can assure you that this engagement will work out. Which means the future queen position belong to you."

That's not the queen i want to be .

"Fine, i will be your strongest pawn and protect your smile." Charlotte added her own condition. This way, she can still get away from him if she want too. " But if you ever do anything to my family and friends, the deal will no longer valid. As well as our engagement "

"Well then."

"I-" her words was cut off by Gion.

"But don't expect me to be kind and smile like an idiot." He continued before walking away. Charlotte, who still holding her unfinished cookies, can't helped but shed tears.

.
.
.
.
( Charlotte POV)

Like what he said, he really didn't smile for like what? 10 years? Well he did smile in occasions and for his fangirls. Which were so fake and i honestly dislike it. Both his fake smile and his fang-

*Ringgggg
I snapped out from my thought as i hear my phone ringing. It's Su Jung. I took a moment to clear my voice before I pressed the answer button.

"Hello"

"Ohh hello. Where are you?"

"Cafe why?"

" We have a student council meeting on 2 o'clock. Make sure you arrive on time."

"Hmm? That's so sudden. What happened?"

"Mr principal give us a sudden new assignment. Like always."

Such a prankster. I thought to myself before sighing softly. "I see. Guess i have to get going now."

"Yes you should. I have something to do now. See you later. Bye"

I hang up. Having that icy guy as my fiance is already worst, now i have to deal with that shot-tempered principal. Why all the guy i know are weird? I called the waiter for the bill and made my way to the meeting room.

But when i thought about it, i'm also a weird one too. I work so hard for someone who doesn't even see me as friend. It have been years since that day and he didn't show any sign of changing. Should i just give u- I shook my head as i realized what i was just thinking.

No Lottie keep a hold on yourself. He is your friend.. or maybe fiance if you give up now you will get nothing. I sighed. Having a mood swings on a gloomy day like this can't be any better. Especially when you already in such a mess. As i entered the meeting room, i was greeted by many eyes.

"Am i late?" I asked awkwardly.

"No, you arrived on time. Here" Neelam, princess of India offered me a seat. I glanced at Su Jung who was staring at the letter in her hand. Something fun going to happen. I thought as i turned my gaze to Gina. She didn't seem like herself. I stared at her quite a while until i noticed something.

"Gina?" I called her out but failed to gain her attention.

"..."

"Gina" i tapped her shoulder, making her flinced.

"Ahh y-yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"I am. Why?"

"Well i don't think so." I pointed at her upside down book. She flushed which i found very cute. As soon as i want to talk to her, i was cut off by Su Jung.

"Ehem, can we begin our meeting?" We all nodded and the meeting started.

"As we know, our plan to build a stage in Momos have been approved by Mr principal. So we need to send our representatives there to discuss this matter with their student council and joining the culture exchange program." She explained to us.

Brother Charles, Gion, Livio and Shintarou enrolled there. And if i'm not mistaken, there are all Momos Academy student council's member. I don't want to go and meet them. I thought to myself.

"..Charlotte, Neelam, Gina and Maria will be joining the trip since it will be difficult to bring all of us. The rest will be staying here to watch over the academy. Any questions?"

Nooooooooo

"..."

"No? Great so we conclude our meeting here. Charlotte, can you get our schedule for the trip from the other side?" She looked at me. I smiled as i gestured an okay with my hand even though i was dying inside.

"Sure, President Han"

This going to be a longgggg trip.

___________________________________________________

Hey there😄😄

Thank you so muchhhhh for your comments. It's really motivate me😭😭 please continue to support me❤️
____________________________________________________

Charlotte: Author-ch- woahhhh what's wrong with you?!!

Author: I CREATE YOU AND YOU SAY YOU HATE ME HOW DARE YOU JQOKWJOSJAKNJ!!!!!!!!
*Trying to press delete button

"Ehh Author-chan you're a Gion's fangirl?!!!"

"YES YOU GOT ANY PROBLEM WITH THAT?"

"OKAY2 I WON'T SAY THAT AGAIN !! JUST NOT THE DELETE BUTTON!!!"

"HAHAHAHAHA TOO LATE"

and they die happily ever after.

(Just kidding😛)