Mr. Octupus

A moment of silence filled the room right after Zeronis ended his introduction. Charlotte stared at him intensely as she went through her memories. I swear i have met him before!

*Loading..loading..*

Her blue eyes widened. Her eyes sparkled as she inhaled deeply before exclaimed, " You are that octopus! "

O..Octupus? It's good that she remember me but..octupus?

"Pardon m-" he got cut by the sound of Charlotte's phone. Charlotte gazed at the name before happily answered it.

Zeronis who listened to her conversation without a doubt, knew who was speaking. It was pretty obvious since the girl looked happy receiving that call.

"It is Prince Gion" he clenched his fist as he frowned lightly, not too much so that the little miss in front of him won't notice it.

"Well it was nice to meet you again after all this time, Mr. Zeronis but I'm afraid i need to go now." Charlote said with an apologetic smile. Zeronis nodded, trying to fake a smile. He was heartbroken for sure. The girl he fancy ditched him for some other guy.

Even now your heart still belong to him.

"Then let's talk again some other times. Feel free to come here" He said extending his hand to shake hers. The girl happily shaked his hand and immediately went to the door frame. After waving her last goodbye, she left...but not forever.

I'm not letting you go again.
.
.
.
It's was a peaceful day in the Momos Academy. Every staffs and students were as busy as usual with school and task. Today, the library was having a distinguish guest, Prince of Italy. He seem to be too absorbed in his book that he can't heard the foot steps walking to his direction.

Livio. Who are standing nearby poked out his head to see a familiar blonde haired girl searching for something or someone. I wonder why she is panting so heavily.As soon as she saw Livio, she jogged to him.

" Miss Charlotte?" He bowed down slightly as the girl walked in. The girl waved her hand gently as she giggled.

"Come one, Livio. We are friend there's no need to be formal with me. Just Charlotte is fine" The girl searched the space before she continued, " Is Gion here?" She looked at Livio, hoping he was there. To be honest, Charlotte can't feel her leg anymore. She have been looking for Library all over the academy. Another walk and her leg might break.

Livio knew his friend was in pain and offered her to sit. " Yes, he is currently reading at the political section." He said with a smile and pointed to the place he talked about.

Upon hearing his words, Charlotte ran to the aisle to see his fiance. " Gion~" she called out for the boy but getting ignore as the response. Hmm? Charlotte tapped his shoulder as she called his name again but Gion just ignored her again. She pouted.

"Gion notice me!!!" She exclaimed while shaking the prince's shoulder lightly.

"What is it, Charlotte?" Gion sighed before unwillingly replied.

"That's my line. Why do you want to meet me?" Gion leaned his back against the bookshelves and spoke. "Nothing. Just want to make sure that you being a good girl and not causing me problem."

"Really? You called me to meet you without giving me a perfect direction and now you said you have nothing to say?" Charlotte frowned, slightly irritated. Did you know how many time i lost?????

"Did you honestly see me as a troublemaker? Come on i have been such a help for you this past few years. And even if i make any, it technically has nothing to do with you. Ohh!! Unless if you're my husband which i can confidently comfirm that you're not"

Gion raised an eyebrow elegantly before giving her his infamous smirk and whispered in a very very low voice. Not yet

"What did you say?"

"Nothing."

"Come on say it again!!! Please~"

"No"

He continued to read his book while Charlotte just gave up and tried to gain his attention again."Urghh you know what? Nevermind. What are you reading btw." Charlotte eyes widened to see the title of the book.

"Rulling the World"

"You will get "FBI open up" if you continue to read this kind of book. Even this lady can't help you if that happe- ouhh wait it's not like i want to help tbh~" she grinned at her last words.

"I read it just for fun. Everyone read this too so it's normal."

"Sure it is but when it's you, the genius Prince Gion who read it's completely abnormal."

"Forget it. Where are you from? Why are you not with the other princess"

"How did you know i'm not with the others?" Charlotte tilted her head to her side, making a curious face as Gion flinched and unexpectedly blushed. Lucky for him, Charlotte didn't noticed it.

"J-just.. answer me."

"Hihi. I went to buy some sweet and accidentally met a blue octupus in the music room!" She said with her eyes full of excitement. Now it was the brunette turn to be curious.

"Do you remember the boy that played my precious piano at my place 2 years ago? It is him and he's now the music club president! I thought i will never see him ever again!" She explained.

Gion replied with a simple nod and walked to the seat nearby. Then, he turned his attention back to his book again.

Charlotte wanted to talk with him more but seeing how focus Gion is, she decided to grab a book and silently read it beside him.

She brought her knee to her chest and rested her back on his shoulder. Not long after that, he could hear the steady breathings and soft snores escaped from her. Once in awhile, Gion will stared at her while gently brushing off her hair that covered her face so he can see her sleeping face cleary.

Livio who have been keeping an eye on them giggled. Their behavior toward each other never fail to amuse him.

A cunning prince and a sunny princess. What a perfect combination! He thought to himself. They spent their time peacefully before receiving a call from Su Jung.