Sleepover

Hello everyone(~ ̄³ ̄)~ As you can see (or read) I'm alive and well. Sorry for not update anything for so long. I am.........not gonna make excuse for this. I'm lazy, insecure and have zero idea what to write. This is the longest chapter i ever make so enjoy ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ

Happy Birthday to our Prince( ˘ ³˘)♥ My former most favourite husbando in this series. Now it's Gion ofc or else i won't write a fanfic about him(눈‸눈)

(Credit to whoever draw this masterpiece like seriously i even can't draw a straight lineಥ‿ಥ )

"Why am i involved in this?" Charlotte said to the boys  who dragged her to the men restroom for their "secret meeting" annoyedly

"Why am i involved in this?" Charlotte said to the boys  who dragged her to the men restroom for their "secret meeting" annoyedly. She was the only princess who stayed in Momos due to some special circumstances as Mr Evan called it. How she wish she can go back with the others. 

Ciel, the mastermind of this plan scoffed at her. "We're not planning to invite you at first but Charles here insist that we include his little sister in our amazing plan." he finished, earning glares from Albert  and threatening smile from the girl's brother.

Alexis awkwardly laughed, "Well, tomorrow is Leon 's birthday so we planning to throw a birthday party for him" Ciel happily nodded and blabbling about his idea for the day. Though all he said were completely rubbish. 

Charlotte started feeling uncomfortable standing in the men restroom. She kept looking at the entrance, afraid someone will come in and caught her red handed. Charles realized her discomfort and took off his jacket. He covered her with it and pulled her close to him. His jacket was so big and warm, making the girl felt at ease. She mouthed a thank you before returning her attention to the chaotic duo.

After a long series of argument, their discussion came to an end. "So here's the plan, Felix and Alex will prepare the food. Ciel and I will handle the decoration and Charles, you go and search for gifts. Charlotte-" Albert pointed at the princess who seem bored as hell.

"You will distract Leon while we prepare everything." He concluded. Charlotte blinked in confusion. How can i do that?  Everyone were looking at her with expectancy. "I'm not even close to Leon. How can I distract him?" she complained, feeling uncomfortable by all the stares she's getting.

"I don't know. Use your brain. Aren't you supposed to be smart-" Albert smacked the back of Ciel's head and scolded him. He soon turned and smiled at the princess. "You can bring him anywhere or kidnap him and tie him to a chair. We don't care as long as he is not coming back to our dorm tonight."

"..."

"..."

"THEN WHERE HE SUPPOSE TO SLEEP TONIGHT"

Charles chuckled at his sister and patted her head. "That honey, is what you need to think by yourself."

Miserable, betrayal and anger.