Crush

Zeronis Pov

I packed my things and walked out from my classroom as soon as the class was dismissed. It was a long day for sure. I need music right now! I thought to myself and hurried my step before someone grabbed my wrist.

"Dude, do you want to come with us?"

"Where?"

"To see the princess from Poposi of course"

"As someone who came from aristocracy family like us, we need to build a good relation with the royals and give them the best impression toward our school." Witt said with a proud face.

I mentally sighed. He just want to show of his communication skills. "Thank you for inviting me but i have to attend to my club activities now."

"Again? You really doesn't have any interest on them. Don't you?" Witt raised his eyebrow as he asked. I smiled at him, not denying his statement.

"I have to go now. See you later"

I put on my earphones and I made my way to the club room. Even with the music playing, Witt's question still ringing in my ears.

"You really doesn't have any interest on them, Don't you?"

He was half right. I actually didn't really care about the royals except for Germany Royal Family and..Prince Gion. It wasn't because i interested in him, it just that every detail about him have something related to her.

 It wasn't because i interested in him, it just that every detail about him have something related to her

I shook my head,trying to get rid of the image of her from my mind. Dumb Zero aren't you decided to forget her?

Finally i reached the club room and opened the door to reveal the well made piano inside. I placed my bag aside and sit in front of the piano. What should i play now? I need to distract myself from thinking about her. After a while, i decided to play Nuvole Bianche. I thought that it can helped me but i was wrong. As i was playing, the memories of our first met kept repeating.

*Flashback*

My father despised the idea of me playing piano. He afraid that i will insisted to become a musician so he filled my schedule with politic stuffs and force me to join gathering in hope that i will forget my so called useless dream.

"Why are you sitting there?" A girl with a short blonde hair approached me with a wide smile in his face. I was hiding in the garden so that i didn't have to meet those adults."I don't like social gathering like this" i said bluntly. "We're in the same page!" I stared at the girl. "Aren't you the host of this event why are you dislike it" "hihi, hosting it doesn't mean i love it. I just do it because i have too" "wha-" before i could finished my sentence, she shoved a stick of pocky into my mouth. "Come on smile a little. It isn't that bad! At least you can get a new friend!" She grinned. "I don't want a new friend, i just want to play the piano but my father never allowed it" " i see. I can help you" The girl pulled my wrist to the hall where a white piano with roses engraved on it placed.

"A piano!" I exclaimed. "Hihi how about you played it and show to everyone what you got?" "But my father-" she shushed me "shhh it is fine he will be proud of you trust me" upon hearing her words, i started to played. Nuvole Bianche. Soon, the place was crowded by the guest who came. I can see my father next to the girl. "Incredible!" The blonde girl shout. "He truly is a genius!" After that, all the guest praised me and said that i can't waste my talent but i ignored them and continued playing the song. My father,for the first time looked please with me playing piano.

"Wait!" I stopped the girl who about to go. "Ohh hey" "thank you for your help. Can we-" i was cut off by a brown hair boy who about my age grabbing her wrist. "I'm sorry i need to go now. Hope we can see each other again." She said with a fake smile. "Could you at least tell me your name" she glanced at the boy before answering  "Charlotte. It is Charlotte" before i could continued, the boy already pulled her away

*Flashback end*

"That was amazing" my hand stopped playing as i heard that familiar voice from my back. I turned around and saw the blonde girl i have been yearning for.
Charlotte. It's really her. And she talk to me. Am i dreaming? No this is too real for a dream

As i continued to shut my mouth, she became nervous and blushed as she tried to talk to me "Ah I-I'm sorry did i interrupting your practice?"

"N-No you are not"

"I'm really sorry i didn't mean to!"

"It is really fine, Miss Charlotte." I chuckled to see how cute she was without realizing what i had just done.

"You know me?" She tilted her head with a curious face.

"Y-yes of course. You are Charlotte, the owner of Crystal Hope and other top companies. You are very well known for being extremely pretty and smart how could I not recognize a wonderful lady like you." Nice one Zero! I can felt myself sweat dropped.

"Thank you for your compliment, Mr-"

"Zeronis"

She looked around the room before she spoke "Mr Zeronis, are you the member of this music club?"

"I'm the president." I smiled. I hope the room didn't seem too dusty.

"Really? No wonder your skill was impressive. It sound very lively it made me thought that you really poured all your heart and soul into it. For seconds i felt like i'm on cloud nine." Charlotte gave me the same smiled as she did in the past. Which made my heart skipped a beat.

"You are flattering me, miss." A tint blush appeared on my cheek. She praised me. How long has it been since the last time.

"Speaking of which, i haven't properly introduce myself yet." She looked straight to my eyes before slightly bowed to me.

"I'm Charlotte, daughter of USA's president. Nice to meet you"

I know.

"I'm Zeronis, second son of Germany Prime Minister. It was nice to meet you too."