Chapter 4

•••

•••

"Fuck," I groan in pain as my head collides with the wall.

Aaron steps in front of me, his arm firmly pressed against my chest keeping me from moving. I look into his deep brown eyes as they desperately search my face for any recognition. His hair is different from the picture, more messy and grown out. His lips are pressed into the same thin line not even showing a sliver of emotion.

Wow, he looks way sexier in real life then the photos Garcia had shown me.

"Who are you?" He asks me. His voice is calm and collected but at the same time so intimidating and harsh.

I'm too hypnotized by his voice to answer and instead my eyes travel down towards his white shirt. His sleeves are rolled up exposing his strong forearms and the top few buttons were opened exposing the slightest bit of chest hair and I tear my eyes away before he realizes I was checking him out.

He slams me against the wall again this time out of anger, causing my head to hit the hard surface once again and I hiss as the pain pulses through my skull.

Okay, someone is in a pissy mood.

"Tell me your name," he says louder and more forceful this time and I feel the cold barrel press against my temple.

Now for the twenty nine years I've lived on this earth I've had my fair share with guns but having one to my head was a completely new feeling. Not one I was enjoying might I add.

I try to stay unfazed by the gun and the really attractive man inches away from my face which is pretty hard since it's not something I'm used to.

I hadn't really thought about what to do if I failed a mission, since it's something that rarely happens. But I'm starting to regret it now since my mind is going into panic mode which is when I start blurting out the first thing that enters my mind-

"Or what? You'll handcuff me?" I taunt and the image of what I found in his drawer flashes back to me. "I bet you like that, don't you?" I say in a seductive tone smirking as I trace his jaw with my finger walking closer to him, but he shoves me back.

Not a single muscle in his face twitches. Okay so maybe flirting probably wasn't the best option to get me out of this situation.

He grabs my wrist and I can't help to dart my eyes to his large hand as he rips my finger away from his jaw.

I hear the click in his gun as he presses it harder to the side of my head. "Tell me your fucking name or I'll kill you."