*Chapter 8

Warning: explicit content (I will put a little * at the chapter names so you guys will know what chapters includes smut) also feel free to play som sexy music lol trust me it hits different.

// Choking, fingering, switch hotch and lots of dirty talk

"You're a bad girl," he says locking his brown eyes which had turned a few shades darker on me. The way he says it in his dark raspy voice makes me want to scream. I rub my thighs together needing some sort of friction on my aching pussy.

He snakes one of his arms between our bodies keeping the other one firmly gripped around my wrists above my head.

"First breaking into my apartment," he starts, slowly tracing his finger down my neck, in between my breasts and down my stomach. "Then teasing me at the club and lastly that stunt you pulled in the elevator," he growls at me while his hand lifts up the hem of my dress revealing my black laced underwear.

"You know what happens to bad girls?" He asks.

I felt completely hypnotized under his touch. Like he owned me. It's like I'm his little puppet that he controlled. I couldn't speak or move, never had a man showed such a dominant side to me, it was usually the other way around.

"Hmm, you were being such a tease at the club Ella? What happened?" He taunts when I don't answer his question. I feel his finger graze over my covered slit probably feeling the wetness that had started pooling in between my legs.

"Answer when I talk to you," he pinched my pussy causing an unwilling gasp slip out of my mouth.

"I- I don't know," I tell him honestly. It's like all of my confidence has been ripped away from me and the weirdest part about it is that I like it.

I like the way he pinned me to the wall and the way he's talking to me like that. I like the way he pulled my hair and choked me when I'd broken into his apartment. It's driving me insane.

A low chuckle vibrates through his body and I lift my eyes up to meet his lust filled ones.

"That's a first," he hums, "Ella Clevenger not knowing. I thought you liked having everything in control?"

"I do." I speak up.

"Well your wet pussy says otherwise," he says a small smirk on his lips. He had been palming me for a bit now and it is making me insane. I need more.

He is torturing me. He knows that I need to be in control and have the upper hand and now he's doing anything but that. But there's a small part of me that doesn't mind.

"Please," I beg my voice barely a audible but I know he heard me.

"Tell me what you want Ella," he says and I groan in frustration.

"Please touch me," I whimper. My thoughts getting cloudy and at this point I'll do anything to feel his fingers inside of me.

"Mmm, but you've been such a bad girl?" He says a teasing tone coating his words.