Chapter 11

I normally don't include pictures of outfits and stuff because I want you guys to use your imagination but this dress was just too perfect, so yeah.

Friday rolled around quicker then I'd expected. Penelope and I had spent the whole week working out a plan for this night and I'm feeling confident in myself.

I carefully slip in the red silky dress admiring how it hugs my all of my curves perfectly in the full body mirror. Red is my favorite color and I always managed to look good in it.

I put on some golden hoops but leave my neck free from any accessories to make my collar bones more prominent.

"Holy macaroni," a voice says from the doorway and a turn my head around meeting Penelope's amazed gaze, "you look like sex on legs." She gasps making me laugh.

"You don't look to bad yourself," I tell her while sitting down on the bed to put on my black strapped heels. "Where are you off to dressed so sexy?" I ask.

She is wearing a stunning polka dot dress reaching down to her mid thigh and her hair is pinned up in lots of clips and other colorful things.

"Oh well since you're asking," she says in a sing song voice, "I'm going on a date." She grins.

"Please don't be the computer geek," I pray loudly and Penelope shoves my shoulder playfully.

"Hey don't call him that!" She says defensively.

"It is the computer geek!?" I groan. "I wanted you and Derek to be together, you guys would make such cute babies."

"Yeah well me and Derek are just friends so no babies from us." She says in a snappy tone.

"You guys are still my OTP," I tell her. "Anyways I'm heading out." I get up from the bed and grab my purse from the desk.

"Okay remember; security cameras are off between seven forty-five and eight o'clock so you have fifteen minutes to go and grab the money and then be back at the exact same place you left from, got it?" She asks as we walk out of the guest bedroom.

"Got it," I reassure her reaching for the door handle, "have fun on your date." I wiggle my eyebrows before stepping out to the hallway.

"Bye sweet cheeks," she yells quickly just before I close the door.

I carefully make my way down the stairs since these heels are making it almost impossible to walk.

I had given Ryan a fake address since giving him the real one would've been too risky and very stupid. It's not far from Penelope's apartment but far enough to not connect the dots.