Chapter 8

Mishka wore a beautiful salwar suit  as she is going to take her father for a walk around the garden . She was sad from last few days . Why ? 

Flashback 

Few days back 

Again Aarav was busy in his thoughts . Anita went to her school as exam was going on . Though she didn't want to leave Mr. Shekhawat  she went . Rahul was with Aarav .  Rahul also understood what was going thro' him . 

At the breakfast table Aarav was only playing with his food and eventually forgot to feed Mishka . Mishka reminded him ' Aarav you are not feeding me . Feed me fast . I am angry . ' 

And then only Aarav came out of his thoughts and started feeding her  . Same happened at night . Mishka didn't mind much . But it happened again in the breakfast but Anita gave a proxy and somehow managed . Mishka felt that Aarav wasn't giving her time like before . Even last two days Mishka slept in her father's room . Aarav slept inside the study . 

Mr. Sekhawat is unware of all these . Mishka always smiled in front of him . Mishka is always with him or with the trio . She didn't get time to spend with Aarav . It's like Aarav made himself invisible for them . He comes late at night . Mishka can't wait for him as she never did . Even if she tried others wouldn't let her . So they didn't talk properly with Aarav . 

On the other hand Aarav is in total  mess . He is fighting with his feelings . He knew their marriage is just namesake for Mishka . But for him it was his second most precious gift he ever got .  How can he say Mishka to stay with her or ask Mr. Sekhawat for her hand . He married her to protect her , not to have her for himself . Moreover Mishka doesn't feel for him in that way . He is her best friend only . 

Rahul noticed everything and today he thought to talk with him . 

******************

Rahul came inside Aarav's cabin after talking with Anita and MIshka . When he called Mishka , nobody picked it up . So he called in landline of mansion . A worker picked it up and informed that  Mishka didn't have lunch . When he asked why the lady said ' I think she is sad . She only fed her father . And when we requested her she said she is sad . ' 

Rahul said ' Ok . Try to make her eat ASAP . We are coming back soon . ' 

Rahul rushed inside the cabin and without any word he grabbed Aarav's collar and said ' What did you do with her ? Why she isn't eating anything ? You know how fragile she is . ' 

Rahul shouted at him that too for the first time  . Aarav understood about whom Rahul was talking about . He removed his hands and said ' What ? Why ? ' 

He panicked as he heard that she didn't have her food . He can't see her tears and here she is not eating . She can't stay hungry . 

' O god ! Shit ! '

' O now you are tensed about her ? You know na you are very important for her . Then why are you hurting both of you ? She is hurt , you are also hurt . Tell her the truth . Your love is true and pure  . Don't ruin your future . '

'I can't . I promised to protect her , cherish her but you know ... '

' I know what ha ? Tell her you love her . Ask uncle for her hand . She loves you . She is innocent and shy . Don't be coward . '

' I can confess my feelings to her but how can I ask uncle who saved us from child trafficking , saved my sister for getting sold to those basta*ds . He saved us and I am desiring to have his most precious daughter . How can I say ? '

Tears roll down from their eyes . Their past is painful , scary and dressed in black . They got beaten up by them who kidnapped them . And suddenly one day those men started dragging Anita only and their intentions were dirty . But their stars shined that day . Mr. Avinash Shekhawat saved them . He was an very rich Businessman but that day he went to the forest for a trip with his wife . There he saved all those kids along with them  . Others kid went back to their houses but Aarav , Anita and Rahul had no one as they lost their parents in a car accident . So Mr. Shekhawat took them with him .  

' I know he is our god . But loving someone is not a crime . Even MIshka can't live without you .  Now lets go home . We have to check on her . '

Aarav and Rahul wiped their eyes . They left office and went towards home . Rahul was driving the car . Aarav was in his thoughts  

 I can't stay with her . What if I can't control myself around her ? I may hurt her . No no . I will never . I will stay away from her .

Don't do stupid things . She is my love . My little one . I can't hurt her . I will talk with her today . 

*******************************

970 words 

Sorry for all errors . Do hit the star button if you like it . Thank u .