Chapter 2

Next day Mishka was quite fine . She somehow managed to make Aarav to let her go to college . She was in her class . She was thinking about the morning's incident . She smiled inwardly thinking that how he kissed her cheeks before coming to the college . She was looking like a fairy . He couldn't control and kissed her cheeks and said ' You are looking so cute baby .'

She was in her own thoughts . Suddenly the professor threw a chalk towards her .

Professor ' Heyy you stand up .'

Mishka became afraid . For the first time something like this is happening . 

She stood up said ' Yes sir .'

He said ' Tell me what I was teaching . '

Mishka was not listening anything as she was thinking about Aarav . 

She simply said ' I am sorry but I don't know . ' 

Professor became angry and shouted ' Go and stand outside . If you are not interested then don't come in the classes at least not in my class . Those rich people will never respect teachers . ' He said last sentence in a taunting ways . 

Mishka took her bag and went out . She was crying silently . 

The class ended after 10 minutes and others came out .  Mishka came out of college as it was the last class and went towards Aarav . Seeing her teary eyes Aarav immediately asked ' What happened Mishka ? Do you have stomach cramps ?' 

Mishka shook her head in no . She was thinking to tell him nor not  . At last she decided to tell him the truth .

 Mishka ' umm Aarav lets get inside the car first . ' 

Aarav didn't say anything . She got inside the car Aarav locked the door then he came in the driver seat and settled down . He comes himself to her college to drop and take her back to house . 

Aarav asked ' Mishka say why you were crying .'

She told him the whole thing and he clenched his jaw . He stopped the car . 

 Aarav ' Who is the professor ? Just tell me his name .' Anger is clearly visible in his words . 

Mishka kept a hand on his hand and said ' The fault is mine . I shouldn't think about something else during class . I should concentrate on class' 

Aarav said ' That doesn't mean he can taunt you .' 

Mishka  ' Aarav no the fault is mine . You will not do anything please for me .' She knew how much powerful he is . She doesn't want to drag the matter too far . 

Aarav  ' Okk but I will handle the matter and you will tell me if anything happens in future . '

Aarav put some bodyguards in her class secretly but she caught them and requested to remove them . After many attempts he agreed . But Aarav , Anita and Rahul [ Anita's husband ] were not ready for this but she made them agreed . 

Aarav started the car  ' By the way Mishka  what were you thinking that you didn't pay attention the class ? Was it so important ?' 

He was still angry who dared to taunt his little innocent wife . But he couldn't supress his curiosity . He knows very well how much his wife is serious about her studies . Then what happened to her . 

Mishka doesn't know what to say . She can't lie . It is impossible for her . But she can't tell the truth also . What will he think ?

Mishka    ' Aarav you will not laugh at me na ?' 

Aarav  ' Why so ? I promise you I will not laugh .'

Mishka blushed a little ' Ummm Aarav I was .. I was thinking ... about .. YOU .'