Chapter 6

Next day they went to GaneshTemple . Mishka prayed for her father's well being . She doesn't want more than that . She also prayed for Aarav , Rahul , Anita and Mita Kaaki's happy life . But she didn't know that Aarav , his best friend's happy life is with her . Aarav just entered with Mishka . He doesn't pray . Even he doesn't believe in god . But for Mishka he can go to hell . 

He noticed her tears while praying to god . He didn't want to disturb her while praying . He let them flow . After coming out of Temple Mishka distributed sweets , fruits and money between those people who need them . Aarav was with her , even guards are also there . Aarav didn't use his money and power to stop people in the Temple as he was taking Mishka there . He knows Mishka has life risk but he can't stop some one to pray god . So he didn't use his powers . Moreover Mishka will not like all these . Last night Mishka was tired so she asked him once ' Aarav does no one come here ? I saw in T.V. many people play in the beach . '    

After all this Mishka and Aarav was going back to pent house . After reaching there she gave prasad to all and went to get ready . She took bath and wore a beautiful sundress . She knows who brought it . So she wore it as soon as she saw it . She put on the summer straw hat .

She came downstairs and found her husband talking over phone . It made her irritated . She angrily pouted and snatched his phone . Aarav didn't know that who was behind her . He was furious who dare to snatch something from him . He was about to shout but stopped seeing Mishka's smile . His cold eyes softened seeing the most precious person of his life . He calmed down and asked sofly ' Mishka what happened ? '

Mishka replied ' What happened ? Ha ? You happened Mr. Aarav Singhania . I got ready so fast . You are talking over phone . Get ready fast please  We will spent whole day in the beach . Please Aarav . ' 

Aarav used his sweetest voice ' Sorry Mishka  . I will get ready . Please just wait . I am coming .'

Mishka ' Ofho . Don't run . I am waiting for you . ' 

Aarav came down and they went out . Mishka was holding Aarav's one arm . They were talking and laughing . Mishka was happy . The weather was good . She took off her shoes and took it in her hand . She left Aarav and started running . Aarav shouted from behind ' Mishka don't run too fast you may get hurt . ' in which Mishka replied with a grin ' Noo . I won't . Come fast Aarav . ' 

Aarav ran behind her . At last both of them ended up near the sea . Before Aarav could come near her she pulled Aarav close to her .

Mishka giggled ' Aarav . The weather is so good . '  Aarav couldn't help but felt limitless happiness . He would have kiss her pouty lips if it wasn't his one-sided love . Mishka and Aarav ended up falling inside water as Mishka couldn't bear Aarav's strong frame . 

She winced like a baby ' Ouch !! Aarav you are so heavy .  ' 

Aarav got up slowly as they were totally wet . Mishka also got up with Aarav's help . Aarav softly ask her ' Did I hurt you ? I am so sorry .  ' 

Mishka replied 'No . I am fine , But you are heavy . ' 

Aarav removed her wet hairs from her face and said ' No . You are too thin . ' and pinched her nose . Mishka said ' No I am not . ' and pushed Aarav with her small hands .  But Aarav didn't move a bit . Her touch was a feathery touch for him . Mishka pouted angrily . Aarav understod her anger and wrapped his arms around her and fell on his back in sea water and said ' You are so strong that both of us fell down . '  

*******************

In the lunch time  

The food was brought by workers of penthouse . They were having lunch under sky without any shade .