Chapter 5

They reached their penthouse after 3.30 hours . Mishka was sleeping snoring softly . She slept just 30 minutes before . They both enjoyed the long journey . Aarav came down and came to her side and looked at her innocent face . She was his solace . HIS BEGINNING and HIS END . He ran his fingers through her hair and took her in his arms . The guard opened the door as he saw Aarav coming . Aarav entered inside the penthouse  and directly went to Mishka's room . The workers went to take out their luggage . 

Aarav softly placed Mishka on the bed . No matter how much he looks at her he can't get enough of it . He left the room after kissing her forehead . 

Aarav went to instruct the workers then he went to freshen up . After freshen up he went wake up Mishka . 

Looking at her sleepy face Aarav didn't want to wake her up but he remembered Mishka's words ' Aarav we will enjoy our trip . ' 

So he started calling her softly by stroking her hair ' Mishka get up . ' 

Mishka nuzzled into Aarav's hand and said in her sleepy voice ' Aarav .. ummm  please 10 minutes . ' 

Aarav  caressed her face and said ' No sweetheart please get up . You didn't eat anything for hours . Get up or else we will be late . ' 

He doesn't want to break her sleep but she needs to eat right now . Mishka got up hearing that they would be late . She literally got up in excitement and said  ' No no Aarav I am up . Let's go . ' she said with much excitement . Aarav laughed at her cuteness , softly pulled her cheeks and said ' Wait little one . Go and freshen up then we will have lunch and then we will go . Okay ? ' Mishka smiled widely and said ' Okay my big Teddy . ' and went to get ready . 

While  Mishka was getting ready Aarav talked with his P. A . and then with Rahul and Anita . Mishka didn't need to open her luggage as she got everything in her closet . Mishka got ready as soon as possible . She came out and they went to the dinning hall . They had lunch . Everything was as per Mishka's choice . She made fuss over vegetables as well but Aarav's stern look made her scared kitten and she ate like a obedient chid making faces .

 After lunch they went outside . The beach was basically empty . Only they were present . Mishka always try to avoid to crowd so Aarav brought the whole beach for her as chose this place   . They were sitting under a shade of a tree with Aarav . Though Aarav prepared everything for her relaxation and enjoyment they sat under the tree as Mishka asked for .  

The cool breeze was making her happy

The cool breeze was making her happy . She was enjoying it a lot . And she was sharing her college memories of this year  with Aarav . Aarav was listening to her every words with utmost attention and interest . He already knew everything though Mishka didn't know that . She knew that Aarav removed all her guards after her request but no he didn't . He will never take risk . Aarav smiled hearing her words , watching her smiling . 

Suddenly Mishka said ' Aarav it would be so good if Di , Bhaiya and Papa were with us . ' 

Aarav replied ' Don't worry next time we will all come here . ' pinching her nose .