Chapter 4

Mishka got up in the evening . She discovered herself in her bed . She understood that Aarav carried her from his library  . She clearly remembered that she was lying on the sofa of his library .

She got up and went to his room as she needs to inform her that Anita and Rahul will not join them . Remembering that they will not join her mood became sad but she promised Rahul no to tell anything Aarav . 

She went and knocked on the door . Aarav replied to come in . She entered and saw Aarav was doing some work in his laptop . 

Mishka  ' Aarav woh Di can't go with us . Rahul Bhaiya has important work and Di also . Can we go ourselves ?  ' 

She doesn't want to without them but if she does so they won't like it . So she decided to go . 

Aarav looked up hearing her sweet voice and said ' Mishka you know that you don't need to ask my permission to come in my room ? And we will go . And next time we will take them with us .'

Mishka nodded in happiness . 

Aarav got suspicious knowing that they denied Mishka which they never did . Hell they don't like to deny her .And moreover they don't have any important work . He doesn't want Mishka to know all these . She will be sad knowing all these . 

So he said ' Lets go and have dinner . Then we will do our packing . '

Mishka excitedly said   ' Yes ! Yes ! ' 

*****************************

They had their dinner and went for packing . Mita kaaki was helping her in packing . She is pampered by all . 

Aarav completed his packing . He didn't take many things as he has his things in his penthouse  there . 

Aarav was thinking to call his sister to know what is the matter . But he got a call from Rahul . 

Rahul ' Listen before you could say I am telling you the reason for not coming with you . You people go enjoy yourselves . We know what is she for you . Don't think about future . Also let her enjoy her trip . And yes also don't disturb us as I am taking my wife for a date . And no work for 3 days  . Most importantly take 4 guards but Mishka shouldn't know that . And don't tell my little sister about my lies .  I will give you update of uncle's health condition and we will go to him daily like always . Bye .' 

And he cut the call before he could react . He called him back and it was switched off . He also called his sister Anita and it was also switched off . 

He mumbled ' They will never change . ' and went to sleep . 

******************************

Mishka was the first one to wake up . As soon as she woke up she woke up Aarav ' Aarav ! Aarav ! get up we will be late . ' 

Aarav got up rubbing her eyes like a baby ' Mishka we will not be late . We will go in our car . Lets get ready and we will leave after having breakfast . Okk ? '

Mishka shook her head in excitement and said ' Okk .' 

Aarav kissed her forehead and  went to get ready .  

Mishka's attire 

Mishka's attire 

Aarav's attire 

Aarav's attire 

They had breakfast and started their journey .

During leaving the mansion Mita kaaki hugged Mishka and told her ' Don't leave Aarav baba's side . Eat properly . And enjoy the trip .' in which she hugged back and said ' Okk as you command kaaki . ' and giggled .

The innocence she has makes her more adorable and lovable . Then Mita kaaki said ' Aarav baba take care of her and yourself . And enjoy the trip . ' 

*************************

Aarav was driving car . Mishka was humming the song  which was playing and they were constantly talking . They journey was about 6 hrs. 30 mins . Mishka was enjoying the journey . The roads , nature , sky everything made her so happy that it was visible thro' her eyes . And Aarav was so happy that he was only taking glances of his own wife secretly . 

Their car 

Their car 

They went out early so that they could enjoy this beautiful nature and avoid the traffic . He would have take her in his jet if she didn't say ' No Aarav we will go in car . It will my first long drive ever please ' with such a cute face that he couldn't deny his Love . Well he can do anything for her . 

They guards were following them with a safe distance . Mishka opened the window after asking Aarav and opened her hair to let it fly in hair . And Aarav was admiring the girl whom he loves with his everything .  

**************************

After 3 hrs of journey they stopped to have food as they had to travel for  3 hrs. 30 mins more . They had light food as they had proper breakfast in the morning . Though Mishka eats less always but Aarav will not listen so she ate . And he will not take risk for her health . Mita kaaki wanted to send food for them but Mishka didn't let her . So she made them to have breakfast properly .  They again started their journey after having food  . 

*********************************

1020 words 

Do vote , comment and follow me . I hope you will like it . 

Megha ❤❤

Check my other stories also .