2.

"Welcome" a dark voice greeted us as we steeped out of the fire place and into a large drawing room.

"Hello thank you for inviting us" my mother smiled gracefully at the couple in front of us.
"This is my children, forest and violet Blaine"

"Hello girls, I'm narcissa and this is my husband Lucius" we shook there hands and followed them into the dinning room. There house was stunning. Very old and elegant. As we entered the dinning room a platinum blonde haired boy was sitting down. Reading a book while sipping at his coffee.

"Draco say hello" narcissa Said smiling gracefully at us. I didn't really care about meeting none of them. I had one plan, and one plan only. He looked up and his silver eyes meet mine. You could drown in those beautiful eyes. As he noticed me staring a smirk formed on his face. As he took another sip.

"Hello" he said looking back down at his book. I plopped down next to him. As I snuck out a small flask I had in my jacket. While no one was looking I poured the liquid inside of a tea that was placed in front of me.

"Oi save me some" Draco snickered as he poured the rest into the small coffee cup.

"Draco Malfoy" he said as he reached out his hand for me.

"Forest Blaine" I sighed as I shook his hand. He nodded looking back down at his book. The brunch went on for what felt like hours. The malfoys decided to go back home with us. For drinks.

-

"I'm going upstairs" I said as we entered the mansion.

"Fine darling, take Draco with you" my mother smiled at me. But I knew that that smile only meant for me to not act out. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed his arm and took him upstairs.

"So this is your room?" He snickered looking at all of the boxes.

"Yep"

"You don't talk much do you?" He asked plopping down on my bed.

"Nope"

"Why not?"

"Because I am going to kill myself today" his face didn't even show a tat bid of emotion as he raised a brow at me.

"And why is that?" He asked me

"None of your business" i sneered as I opened my window and climbed onto the roof. I sat down as the wind hit my face.

"Your kinda gonna have to explain if you except me to do nothing about it" he sighed sitting down next to me.

"No I really don't"
"Not satisfied with life?"
"That's not it"
"Doesn't like your body?"
"Shut up"
"Mommy issues"
"NO"
"Daddy issues"

Silence

"Ahh so it is daddy issues. Well I can tell you something about that. You don't have to kill yourself"

"You dont understand" i sighed moving closer to the edge. The wind hit my face making a single tear fall down my cheek.

"Then in lighten me"

"There's no need"

"You must have something to live for. For example I have my mother"  I shook my head staring out at our beautiful garden. That used to leave me so mesmerized but it didn't anymore.

"Come on, there must be one thing"

"I do love the woods"

"That would be a good joke if you weren't about to jump" He sighed making me stifle a laugh as I stood on the edge.

"You know, there's something about you" I smiled lightly at his words as the sun was replaced by the moon.

"And what is that?"
"I don't know, but I think we could become great friends" I could hear him step closer to me. But I didn't mind.

"Forest"
"Mmm"
"Don't you think we could become great friends ?"
"Sure"
"Then live for me"

I steeped down from the edge as I looked into his eyes. Still no emotion on his face.

We climbed back inside like nothing happened and said our goodbyes. I didn't understand it. How could a stranger have such an impact on me.

I fell asleep a little while later. Thinking about Draco. And how I would probably never see him again.

The next morning I woke up to a small brown package being dumped at my feet. I thanked the owl and it flew away. It was only a small bag. Nothing special, but as I opened it a tiny necklace fell out it was a silver chain with a small tree pendant. I rose a brow as I examined it. On the back there were the engraving

"Friends"