3.

"Forest take care of your sister!" My mother shrieked as me and violet got on the train to our new school.

"Yes mama" I sighed as she hugged us both goodbye.

"And don't let anyone see it Forest! I mean it!" She whispered gripping my arm tighter. I nodded as I pulled violet away

"Be good!" She shouted as we entered the train.  We walked down the crowded corridors looking for an empty cubicle. Suddenly a glimpse of blonde hair caught my eyes. A tall boy was walking down the way I just came from. I frowned as I realized it was probably not him. And kept going the other way.
We didn't find one but instead an open area with a lot of other students all wearing the same colored clothes, while we were only wearing the default robes. Violet was reading a book about hogwarts and telling me all the facts.

"You know there's four houses" she shrieked as she looked at all of them.

"Which one do you wanna be in?" She showed me the photos and i immediately picked the green one. Seeing that, that was my favorite color.

"How about you?" She choose the same one. Saying she wanted us to be in the same house as me. The train was gliding along the tracks slowly. The world disappearing in a rapid pace as everything turned into trees and fields. My head was rested against the window, as I heard a loud smash, and the corridors turned black with a thick fog. I shrieked as I reached over for violet pulling her closer.

"What the bloody hell was that!" A voice said as the fog cleared up. I immediately snapped my head in the direction of the voice, it continued on talking and I sunk deeper into my seat.

"Cute necklace" violet said reaching out to touch my small tree.

"Don't touch!" I whispered as I slapped her hand away.

"Damn Fore chill out" she pulled her hand back and laughed a little to herself as she returned her attention to her book.

DRACO

"Come on boys, it's probably just a first year playing a prank. Draco sit back down" Parkinson said as I scanned the halls once more. I sat down and returned my attention to Blaise and pansy sitting in front of me.

"Don't touch!" A voice said and I immediately recognized it.

"What the fuck" I whispered to myself. The worried feeling increasing in my stomach, as I thought of her being in here. She would be a bad distraction for sure. I sighed and returned my attention to the conversation everyone was having. But I immediately noticed something hiding in front of me.

FOREST

"Fuuuttt" the trains whistle went of making me jump up from the position I was sleeping in.

"Come on fore! We have to go" violet shrieked grabbing her luggage. I groaned as I stood up as well grabbing my own. I walked of the train not even daring to look back.

A big man was standing outside of the train. Guiding all of the first years. I looked back but I didn't see him walk out. Even when the curtains closed. He probably wasn't there then.

"Are you lost?" A girl asked. I looked back at a blonde girl standing in front of us. It was probably her hair then. I though to myself as violet nodded

"We'll follow me then" she laughed as she walked towards some carriages.

"Oh I'm daphne by the way" daphne smiled as we walked inside one of the carriages