4.

we arrived at the party and it was already in full swing. the lights were green, and the room was already forged up with smoke, from cigarets, vapes, and blunts. The intoxicating smell instantly filled my nose, as I grabbed violets hand and squeezed it. The anxiety swirling inside of me was intense.

"I've seen some of my friends, see you later!" Violets screamed as she ran over to three gryfindors.

"Hey fore! Come over here" a small voice behind me called. It was daphne. She was sitting with Blaise, pans, Theo, and Draco.

"Hey guys" i greeted as I sat down next to Blaise. He wrapped an arm around my shoulders, and I moved closer.

"Anyone want drinks?" Daphne asked as she went up to the punch bawl.

"Yes thank you" everyone said except me.
"How about you fore?"
"No thanks it's fine" she shrugged her shoulders and gave them there drinks.

"you don't drink?" Blaise asked me very suddenly. As he looked at me with curious eyes.

"Yeah I do, just not tonight" I responded

"Hey fore"
"Oh hey vi" I said as violet came and sat down next to me.
"Guys this I'm my little sister violet" I smiled as she waved to all of them. And they introduced themselves.

"Your sister is hot!" Theo said and I send him the meanest eyes possible.

"Never" I said as everyone started laughing.

"Fore let's dance" violet said as she dragged me up from the couch I was sitting on. I protested but for no use.

~why'd you only call me when your high?

Was playing, one of my favorites. I danced around and got cheers and screams from my new friend group. Me and violet was shaking ass, winding our hips. It was truly very fun. Suddenly a girl walked in. She had beautiful straight dark brown hair, green eyes, plump lips And a curvy body. She walked towards Draco and sat down on his lap. Then

She kissed him. From his neck, to his lips. I felt sick, he kept eye contact with me as I grabbed my jacket and stormed out.

Why did he affect me like this?

My throat closed up, and felt dry and itchy. I threw the jacket over my shoulders, and removed my loud chunky shoes. Being scared that I would get caught, I felt my pocket making sure the small blue pack was there. It was, I ran to a set of stairs, I continued up the stairs as I reached the top, a beautiful tower were you could see all the stars.

This had to be the astronomy tower, I thought to myself, as I sat down on the railing my feet dangling down the tower. I pulled out my wand and the small pack.
The first inhale was always the best. It was the one that pushed my tears back, and made my body fall limp against the wall. I leaned my head back and exhaled the smoke slowly.

"Your not gonna try to jump again, are you?" a voice asked behind Me. I turned my head as my eyes caught he figure of non other than the Draco malfoy, wow he was beautiful, almost godly like. His pale skin shinning in the moonlight, and his eyes. You could drown in them. I let out a small laugh as I felt him sit down next to me. Pulling out his own pack.

"You know you should really guit" he said inhaling the lit cigarette.

"Hypocritical much" i snickered as I took another drag before making it go up in flames.

"I'm serious" he said, not even a hint of a smile on his lips as he took another drag himself.

"Then you should quit too" I smirked as I leaned my back against the wall.

"It's not the same" he mumbled as he finished another.

"So who's the girl?" I changed the topic.

"Astoria greengrass" he sighed as he leaned his back against the wall and looked at the stars.

"She's beautiful" I sighed, as jealousy took over my body. She really was stunning.

He merely hummed for a response
"not beautiful, just hot. She's a bitch" he finally said making me stifle a laugh. There was a long pause, were non of said anything. I just took another cigarette and lit it slowly. I offered Draco a drag which he accepted.

"You should really quit" he sighed. "I know it helps the pain, trust me. But in the long run it's just a piece of paper and deadly herb" i looked at him wide eyed

"Then why haven't you quit?" I asked him, as my gaze meet his. I was instantly lost of words, those eyes. I could drown in them but I knew he would be there to catch me.

"Because I can't" I didn't question him any further. Instead I held out my pinky and reached it out for him. He looked at me with confusion all over his face as he took it in his own.

"Together" I said as I noticed a small smile form on his lips.
"Together" and with that both of the packs went up in flames. The next thing I know my head is rested on his chest talking about anything and everything. I must have fallen asleep after that because I woke up in my room alone with the covers tucked closely around my body.