6.

(Trigger warning)

I woke up the next morning drenched in sweat from the nightmare I had just had, I was shaking violently, and felt sick to my stomach. I stood up, took a shower and instantly went to the Ravenclaw tower. I knocked, hard on the door before it was finally opened. of course it was violet. she gave me a sad smile and looked down at her feet. I didn't even care to look at her, I just didn't want to be alone.

"look fore, I'm sor-"

"its not your fault" I interrupted. I buried my head in a pillow and took deep breaths. the lack of nicotine was defiantly there. I was in a bad mood.

"im gonna go" I hissed standing up to leave. I slammed the door behind me, in only my pajamas I ran down to the Slytherin common rooms.

"good morning fore" Daphne said as I sat down next to her on the couch.

"morning" I muttered tugging my legs up under me and wrapping my arms around them.

"you know we don't judge in this friend group so whatever happened, nobody really cares. you probably had your reasons" I gave her a small smile and grabbed a book of the table.

"plus astoria is a bitch, theres no getting around it" I laughed a little and wrapped her in a warm hug

"thank you Daph" she smiled as Theo blaise and draco walked in.

"morning girls" blaise gestured as he jumped down next to me kissing my cheek.

"hey thats my thing!" Daphne shouted smacking him with a book.

"why are you wearing that thick sweater its fucking hot in here!" blaise asked me tucking at my sweater.

"im cold" I stuttered out. dracos eyes immediately went to mine. I rolled my own and looked away.  he stood up and grabbed my arm tugging me away.

"what the hell draco let go of me!" I screamed at him as he dragged me to his dorm and slammed the door behind him.

"show me you wrists" he said no emotion in his voice or on his face.

"what? n-no" I stuttered tucking the sleeves further down my arms.

"forest, I'm not fucking kidding show me your wrists, now!" I started to walk away from him but he grabbed a hold of me and forced my sweater up. his eyes widened as he saw all the deep cuts on my arms.

"why the fuck did you do this!" he yelled at me dragging me to the bathroom to clean them up.

"why do you care?" I hissed at him as he let go of my hand letting them drop to my side

"i dont" pain stricked my chest as I stormed out of the small room and ran away.

"why where you in there for so long" astoria hissed at me as she blocked my path.

"none of your business" I hissed back

"your such a fucking whore, can't even find your own boyfriend!" anger was stirring in my body as I towered over her.

"say that again, I fucking dare you!" I hissed she gulped looking down at the floor.

"pathetic, your nothing but a pretty face with a big mouth" I scoffed as i ran out the common room. as soon as I got out the tears fell, they were streaming down my cheeks like waterfalls. I had let them see me weak. the tears were blurring my vision but I kept going when I got to the top I pushed myself against the railing and let out a shaky breath I didn't know I had been holding.

"you made it 5 more days forest" I laughed a little as I thought about how pathetic and weak I felt. my breath hitched in my throat as I let out a loud heart wrenching scream "I can't take this anymore" I whispered before going right towards the edge of the tower. I closed my eyes and took one more step about to fall when someone pulled me back holding me tight while I broke down.     "I know" they whispered as I look into his piercing blue eyes. he hugged me tightly as I cried, he had seen me, really seen me. I felt exposed as I soaked his white shirt with my tears.

"no" I sighed as I pulled away from his grasp. "I'm going now" I sniffed as I whipped my eyes

"forest, sit down" he sighed as he stared up at me, from his position on the floor.

"no, I'm fine. just leave me alone" i started to walk away but I was interrupted by a loud crash.

"FOREST COME BACK HERE" he yelled as I speed up running down the stairs, I could hear him following me. So I ran outside in the rain and stood still on the field. I let the water soak my clothes and blend in with my tears as I looked up at the cloud covered sky.

"You really don't understand do you" I heard Draco hiss behind me.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" I snarled turning around to look at him. His usually gelled back hair was messy, and water was dripping from it.

"Why I was trying to help you? You really don't understand!?" I felt him grow angry with me as he stepped closer.

"You don't, you made that perfectly clear-"

"WHEN DO YOU GET IT INTO YOUR HEAD THAT I DO CARE ABOUT YOU, MORE THAN WORDS CAN EXPRESS" I watched as his chest rose in anger, and he took sharp breaths through his nose.

"do you really think I would have stopped smoking if didn't care about you? I did that for YOU!" He yelled pointing a finger into my chest, he was dangerously close now.

"I DID IT ALL FOR YOU! NOTHING THIS YEAR I HAVE DONE HASNT BEEN FOR YOU, SO GET IT INTO YOUR FUCKING HEAD THAT I CARE ABOUT YO-"
And then I kissed him. I slammed my lips upon his and watched him stumble back in shook.
As I realized what I had done I quickly pulled away and looked at him with blurry eyes.

"I- I'm so sorry I shouldnt have done that you have a girlfriend or I don't know if she's your-" he pulled me back in, in a rough passionate kiss. I was in pure bliss as I gently pushed him away.

"What are you doing?" I asked him as I looked up at his silver eyes.

"Shut the fuck up" he groaned making me smirk as I pulled him back down against my lips. The kiss was deepened as he roamed his hands up and down my body. I felt my breath hitch in my Throat and my palms turned sweaty.

"Now now draco, let's take it slow alright" I laughed pulling back and walking away. I took a few breaths calming down my nerves

"your gonna be the death of me Forrest!" I heard him yell behind me making me giggle. And that was it, I wasn't even a tat bit nervous anymore.