5.

"Ding ding" there it was again. That dreadful sound of my alarm telling me to wake up from my dreams, and come back to reality. I hadn't had a nightmare yet, surprisingly enough. I looked out the window and noticed the cold September breeze making the leaves lift from the ground.

It was Saturday, so no classes! I ran out of my bed instantly shrieking as my feet touched the cold stone floor. I stumbled into the bathroom and let my clothes fall to the floor. I turned on the water and the small speaker I had brought. I sat down in the small shower. The water was warm as it ran down my back.

"im mr loverman, ohhh and I miss my loverrr" I sang, I was in a surprisingly good mood. seeing that I hadn't had my morning cigaret.

I washed my hair and body, letting the water wake me up before i steeped out.

It was still cold out so I wore a red stripped jumper, a skirt and the same shoes as yesterdays party.

I went out in the common room to see all of my friends sitting on the couch.

"hey fore" Daphne shrieked as I sat down next to her. she kissed my cheek, as usual and continued her talking.

"so what did I miss?" I asked looking around the room.

"well Theo is really screwed, he boned a younger Ravenclaw, and got caught"

"by who?" I asked curiosity filling my eyes

"SNAPE" blaise snickered, as pansy bursted out laughing. I looked to the window and saw draco sitting by himself. I excused myself and walked towards him. as my gaze meet his a small smirk played at his lips.

"hello forest"

"why do you call me that?"

"what?, forest? its your name isn't it?"

"yeah but everyone else calls me a nickname" I muttered as I sat down next to him.

"do you want me to call you a nickname?"

"its fin-"

"I'm gonna call you darling"

"pls don't" I laughed as he moved closer to me, putting an arm over my shoulders. he snickered as we looked out the window.

"man I could really use a fucking cigaret right know" he muttered making me laugh.

"already?"

"i have been smoking non stop since I was 14, so yes ALREADY" he mocked making me pinch his side.

"what are you doing today?" I asked him as he fiddled with his rings. wow there was many.

"theres another party later on. but only for the friend group" he sighed.

"oh"

"you too, you idiot" he smirked at me as I rolled my eyes.

"have you thought about joining the chorus?" draco asked me, and my eyes widened.