[Haikyu!! X Hyouka] - Motivation To Do Nothing

With Kenma/Kuroo

"Come on, Kenma! We're going to be late!" Kuroo called out, pulling Kenma forward.

"No. Let me go. I'm not interested. Let me get back home." Kenma muttered in reply, looking down at his Nintendo Switch, tapping away.

"I'm afraid I can't do that. You've been playing games since last night. You need a little fresh air. Besides, we already agreed that we would go out together today." Kuroo replied, pushing Kenma along.

"Really? I don't remember that. That doesn't sound like something I would say. Are you sure you're not making it up?" Kenma asked, glancing up at Kuroo from his Nintendo Switch. 

"Fine, I'll go. Why did you even choose Kamiyama? We took a train to get here. Isn't that a waste of time? You could've at least found someplace close to Tokyo." Kenma muttered, shaking his head slightly. "What are you talking about? You played on your Nintendo Switch the entire ride here. You didn't think it was a waste of time at all!" Kuroo replied indignantly, pointing at Kenma's Nintendo Switch.

"Right... Sorry... I forgot..." Kenma muttered, tapping away.

Kuroo sighed, giving up. "Let's go. We're almost there. It's just around the corner." Kuroo decided, dragging Kenma along.

"Welcome to the Kamiyama Festival!" 

Shouts could be heard from a distance away. 

"Did you hear that, Kenma? We're almost there!" Kuroo called out excitedly, getting back into the spirit of things.

"Yes. I hear it. Let's go." Kenma replied distractedly, too busy playing to focus on what Kuroo was saying. 

Both of them stepped through the gates of Kamiyama High School, Kuroo embracing the different sights and sounds, Kenma hiding behind his Nintendo Switch. 

"Come on, Kenma! There's a lot of things I want to try today!" Kuroo called out, dragging Kenma even further into Kamiyama High School. 

"Let's see... How about the Manga Society?" Kuroo mused, looking over the list of clubs. 

"Manga? I didn't know you were interested in that kind of thing." Kenma replied absentmindedly, glancing up from his Nintendo Switch for a moment.

"Does it really matter? Let's go. We're here to enjoy ourselves today!" Kuroo called out decidedly, dragging Kenma towards the stairs.

"Seriously...?" Kenma asked, forced to keep his Nintendo Switch. This is bad... Kuroo already dragged me out this far... I'd better get away... At this rate, I'm going to run out of energy before anything else... Kenma thought, silently thinking of a little plan. 

"We're almost there!" Kuroo called out, leading Kenma up the last flight of stairs. 

"Hold on, Kuroo. There's somewhere I would like to check out." Kenma replied, grabbing onto Kuroo's sleeve and pulling him back.

Kuroo stared at Kenma for a moment, not saying anything.

...

"Really?"

"Really."

...

"You decided by yourself."

"Yes. By myself."

...

"You're not going to end up playing on the Nintendo Switch...?"

"No. Probably."

...

Kuroo smiled, a little proud of Kenma. I knew it! Kenma actually likes going places! It was a good idea to drag him all the way out here. Kuroo thought, filled with affirmation.