[Assassination Classroom X BSD] - Full Weight Of Gravity

With Dazai/Chuuya

"Damn it. Where's Akutagawa? He's late." Chuuya muttered, tapping his foot impatiently. Akutagawa had asked to meet Chuuya later that day. There was only one problem: Akutagawa was nowhere to be seen. And Chuuya didn't exactly have all day. 

"Damn it. Akutagawa's dead. Where the hell is he?" Chuuya muttered once again, kicking a stone off the path. 

"Hey! Chuuya!"

...

I know that voice... Chuuya thought, a bad feeling settling in the pit of his stomach.

"Hey!" Dazai called out once again, walking towards Chuuya. 

"Dazai. Of course." Chuuya sighed, running a hand through his hair. Dazai was the last person Chuuya wanted to see. 

"What are you doing here?" Dazai asked, blissfully unaware of Chuuya's rage. 

"Akutagawa asked to see me. Though I have no idea where he is." Chuuya sighed. There was absolutely no point in telling Dazai anything. Hurry up, Akutagawa... Chuuya thought silently. Talking to Dazai any longer would've been torture.

"Really? That's strange. Atsushi told me to come here. Who would've thought?" Dazai replied, laughing.

...

Both of them elapsed into an awkward silence, connecting the dots in their heads.

...

"Akutagawa... Damn it..." Chuuya growled, clenching his fist.

"I thought so... Atsushi is getting quite sly..." Dazai replied with a little sigh.

"When did they start getting close? I thought they hated each other." Chuuya muttered, shaking his head. He didn't understand anything. 

"Well... Maybe after I forced them to work together? I shouldn't have done that. It would've been better if everyone died back then." Dazai shrugged, leaning against the wall. 

"I thought I heard Akutagawa muttering about something called 'Soukoku' on the phone. He was getting pretty heated." Chuuya noted, thinking back a couple days.

"Really? I heard Atsushi talking about 'DaChuu' a few days ago. Something about how it was more appropriate since all the others were a combination of their names. He seemed pretty frustrated. Honestly. Youth these days." Dazai muttered in response, shaking his head slowly.

Another silence passed between both of them.

"Well? What are we going to do? Hunt both of them down?" Chuuya suggested. Getting revenge seemed like the only thing they could do without tearing each other apart.

"Nope. They've probably gone into hiding. There's no way they're going to be easy to find. We should just give up." Dazai replied, sighing once again. 

Chuuya sighed, shaking his head once again. Akutagawa was getting way too out of hand. 

Dazai and Chuuya fell into a little silence. Dazai, thinking about suicide. Chuuya, wondering which method he should use to kill Dazai.

"I'm bored." Dazai stated suddenly, pushing away from the wall.

"Just leave. There's nothing else to do. I don't even know why you're still here." Chuuya muttered irritably, trying to shade his eyes from the blistering sun. Out of all the days to be called out here... And Dazai... Chuuya thought, completely annoyed. Akutagawa was going to have to face Hell later on.

"I could ask you the same thing." Dazai replied cockily. "I'm waiting for Atsushi to show up. Akutagawa, too. They wouldn't stay in hiding for long."