New Start

I woke up in my new home in LA.The view was beautiful.The sun was shining and blessing my eyes.I got up and made myself a coffee.I was a little bit of hungry so i decided to have some chocolate.I open the fridge and saw nothing.
"How I'm so stupid to forget to buy chocolate..Never mind I think there's a market near here.Hm but what I should wear?"
I look in my wardrobe and saw cool outfit

I put my hair on ponytail and went out "This should be the shop I'm looking for"I thought

"This should be the shop I'm looking for"I thought.
I asked the customer do they have chocolate and he showed me where to find it.
There was a man who was standing in front of the place where was my favourite chocolate.
There was one left.
"Ugh now I fucked it up"..
"Excuse me,sir but can i buy this one because it's my favourite and i haven't eaten at all today?"I asked him hoping he's kind and understanding.
"For sure not.Why would I give it to strange freak!"He said aggressively without even looked at me.
"Go fuck yourself.."I said.
He turned to look at me.
Mello's POV
Wow..She's gorgeous.And her coffee eyes were looking at mine so deep.It felt like a magic.I shouldn't have said that to her..Such a fuckin idiot I am..
"Look my apologies for my attitude earlier.Here take it!Im going to buy other one"He winked at me.
"Wait!Can I know your name?"I asked with a little blush on my face.
"The name's Mello.And can I know yours?"
"Y/N"
"Here's my number if you wanna hang out some day with me"He smiled.
"Thank you..Mello"I blushed.
"You're welcome Y/N ;)"
Your POV
Never I would forget these ocean eyes and that charming smile..I felt how fast my heart was biting.But how?How this man owned my heart so fast i was asking myself...